• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so where does one get

Rusker Sulle

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You are in the right building. The crates in the south part of the building will have them most of the time. If they aren't there, steal all the items in the crates and you'll have a good chance to see them spawn.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
ok so to cook this item I need Ham which was purchased and herbs I have to steal

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I brought this up not long ago. Odds are, the only way you can get dried herbs... along with dried onions and 2 types dried flowers...

From Mage shops... stealing. You need a thief.

When I was working on a thief, the building just above the Moonglow Inn, with all the boxes stacked up on its south inside... is the best bet. Kiss a few days goodbye! :)

The very building in the picture above.