• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So....Where do you live?

D

debslee

In Second Life, there are so many places to live and so many different types of homes and houses.....let everyone know (even with a screenie) where you live...is it a tree house, a bungalo, an apartment, a beach house or perhaps under a rock?????

Niki and I share a stunning house - the moment we saw it, we fell in love with it. I think its time we had a house warming party - any excuse for a party and get together in SL! See our cute little house below:

P

Polly

I live on the beach ...... quite literally as I don't live in a house :p

F

Flippers

You're being vague. Are these on private islands? Mainland? Rentals? Tiered?

K

Katheryne

I live in a really nice three-story beach townhouse, within shout distance of beaches, stream rowboats, community hot tubs, and a nice little shopping complex. This townhouse complex is on a privately-owned island.

Edit: Posted screenies as promised:

F

Flippers

I rent a 1024 on a friend's private island, where I have a Tiki treehouse I built with original pools on the lawn for sale (not shown)

My 2560 (free+2048) on Mainland consists of my art gallery plaza on the hill
(and matching sky gallery) I built. Most of the work is in the sky gallery:

Then walk down past the cottage:

...to the backyard where you can fish or splash around in orange soda in the pond or a marble pool.

Media: I feature video clips which i change every 2 weeks or so. Currently I have Edith Piaf up, but I plan to change it to something completely silly this weekend. Music on the property is oldies from the 60s-80s, with vintage music from 20s-40s in the gallery.

P

Polly

Hey Debs,

I know you can't get into game so I thought I'd post a pic of the little present that I left for you in your sunroom.

Enjoy :D

Polly

K

Katheryne

Hey Debs,

I know you can't get into game so I thought I'd post a pic of the little present that I left for you in your sunroom.

Polly

Wow, nice work! How many prims is that?

P

Polly

29 prims. The book (which I didn't make!) is an extra 5 prims and is seperate. It doesn't need to be left out, but I think it looks sweet.

I've got a rez on request script, so I should be able to make it so the book appears only on request ..... I might try that tomorrow !

Flipper, that cottage is adorable - looks very cosy and welcoming :)

Polly

D

debslee

Hey Debs,

Polly
Awww Polly how sweet of you - thank you so much *does flying hug*
- I cant wait to get into game......its been terrible, missing everyone so much!

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just love the furniture Polly made us! :D

I miss you too debs...*big hugs*

W

Wyld Cherry

Well crap I think I lost my land or somethng lol, didn't have enough to pay rent this week, but I never recieved my e-mail he he hiope sh elet me pay soon he he

F

Flippers

Well crap I think I lost my land or somethng lol, didn't have enough to pay rent this week, but I never recieved my e-mail he he hiope sh elet me pay soon he he
Ouch - it means you might have everything as one mass in lost n found. Might wanna look for a secluded sandbox and separate unless you plan to resum,e and resettle exactly the same way.