• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so whats a good way to make money alone?

Q

qqqa

Whats a good way for a red macer to make money on his own? Anyone have any ideas?

G

find a good spawn close to a moongate and start the back and forth shuffle.

Man, those bags of sending were ruining the game , good thing they got rid of them. now we can buy our gold like everybody else.

G

Kill all the red and blue people that look filthy rich wealthy and infamous and dry loot them to oblivion, become a seller of their pixel crap to ...the less rich and less infamous at decent prices, since ya got it all free and.... *we will buy*
Become our true Robin Hood.

Q

qqqa

this would be alot easier if people actually played this game.... its almost like a desert, cant find anyone durring the day.

i need something to do during the daytime when no ones on that can make decent money

G

With luck you will not find me either. If I am not lucky it looks like dirt nap time for me again.

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kill shadow wisp then sell the bone for 100 gold each

G

<blockquote><hr>

Kill shadow wisp then sell the bone for 100 gold each

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, just head North from the Spirituality gate in Ilsh, walk straight until U see some pixies and once your screen turns grey then U know you´re in the right spot...

R

Rykus

Power crystals or arcane gems? I thought power crystals came from exodus overseers?

G

they do.

Easiest place to get those is the mining camp on the north side of the ancient lair, not far from Honor gate.

S

Sir Ha-ward

To make some good money all you need is a lil bit of effort and a good idea... make like these guys did

G

The trouble with telling someone where to hunt on this board is that then everyone with homicidal tendencies knows where to look for them

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

To make some good money all you need is a lil bit of effort and a good idea... make like these guys did

[/ QUOTE ]
hehe

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont the mages give em too? maybe im wrong....either or 1k ea i need about 300, and ill throw in an extra 100k if i get em all at once,