• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SO what happens when you turn a GZ hugger....

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one knows why you are even in a PvP discussion at all Chardonnay. LoLs @ U. Please keep it real, those blues who have fully trained characters are here bragging about counting people... The man has a point, it is pathetic.

The fact that you all jumped in like little snarling trammies is even more amusing.

This message was merely an xheal thrown to the one person who had the balls to call it the way it is.

Dismount? Dismount is a field tactic and very valid. Taming is what is absolutely foolish. PvP (Player v. Player) It does not mean (Player v. Player+Pet) that would be PvPP.

Can't wait til EA takes their head out of their ass and removes taming from PvP.

On a side note I do understand how Chardonnay would be personally offended by anyone using the word ******. It hits a little too close to home (/me has shots of Chardonnay riding the short bus to school).
Trammy?Didnt you just come from LS trammy?I havent p[layed a trammel server ever...SP has been here since 99' where YOU been or did your daddy Calamity have to come here first before you could come here?

Dismount is valid huh?Whats it encourage?Right ganks very impressive thinking tart...

Comprehend not very well either huh?That was a quote from T'Challa and i put it in my sig...So pretty much you failed all the way around..BTW you still sore that puffy owned u in a duel huh?

In closing your :lame:

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Comprehend not very well either huh?That was a quote from T'Challa and i put it in my sig
Yeah! Quit stealing my worship! What little there is to get anyway...

*edit* btw Chard, do you realize the entire shard is laughing at you? No really...

C

Casca

Trammy?Didnt you just come from LS trammy?I havent p[layed a trammel server ever...SP has been here since 99' where YOU been or did your daddy Calamity have to come here first before you could come here?

Dismount is valid huh?Whats it encourage?Right ganks very impressive thinking tart...

Comprehend not very well either huh?That was a quote from T'Challa and i put it in my sig...So pretty much you failed all the way around..BTW you still sore that puffy owned u in a duel huh?

In closing your :lame:
LOLs @ U. Encourage Ganks? I said it was a very valid Field Tactic. It's obvious you don't PvP. If you did, you would know that in the field you engage in GROUP PvP. It is a team effort involving (among other things) calling a target and killing them (ganking). The idea behind this, (and yes I'm speaking down to you because you did after all take the short bus to school, see other post for relevance) is that you clear a spawn of undesirables so that you can complete it with your team. Another objective is to destroy another guild openly and publicly, humiliating them and showing how well your guild works as a team.

You see... ?

***** I mean Puffy didn't own me in a duel? We didn't duel you drooling beast, I was merely demonstrating that Puffy needed 10 minutes to kill a character that had only 1 GM skill (magery) and was journeyman/expert in all others. He is terrible, I was laughing so hard at him it was pathetic.

In addition, he had to cross heal one of his red team mates because I was attacking them NAKED with just regs in my bag. LOLS @ KOC they are terrible.

The idea that you thought that was a duel is so amusing it over illustrates how very little you know about anything at all.

The fact is, ***** (I mean Puffy) refused to meet me on LS for a duel, he refused to duel for gold (sighting that he would not use an establish professional broker to handle the gold (Cybernickel) but only Shaka ka what a joke.

Lastly, LS has far more PvP then Siege ever thought of having. You can't get good fighting morons like you. ***** (I mean Puffy) is soft and easy pickings, which is why he won't duel on Test Center or LS (with or without armor, regs only naked was offered to him).

He's afraid, and when my character is trained up, I will bet he will not leave his house on his red without at least 6 people.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah! Quit stealing my worship! What little there is to get anyway...

*edit* btw Chard, do you realize the entire shard is laughing at you? No really...
*WARNING*

Read my sig*Stops J-Walking*

Thats ironic i was gonna tell you the samething...:lame:

C

Casca

*WARNING*

Read my sig*Stops J-Walking*

Thats ironic i was gonna tell you the samething...:lame:

definition
Trammie. Adj.
A trammie is someone that rocks a fully trained blue, hides in GZ, runs when there is fighting, and posts msgs like "that's ironic I was gonna say the same thing! OH EM GEE! *DAZED LOOK*".

See: Chardonnay (pic above)

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOLs @ U. Encourage Ganks? I said it was a very valid Field Tactic. It's obvious you don't PvP. If you did, you would know that in the field you engage in GROUP PvP. It is a team effort involving (among other things) calling a target and killing them (ganking). The idea behind this, (and yes I'm speaking down to you because you did after all take the short bus to school, see other post for relevance) is that you clear a spawn of undesirables so that you can complete it with your team. Another objective is to destroy another guild openly and publicly, humiliating them and showing how well your guild works as a team.

You see... ?

***** I mean Puffy didn't own me in a duel? We didn't duel you drooling beast, I was merely demonstrating that Puffy needed 10 minutes to kill a character that had only 1 GM skill (magery) and was journeyman/expert in all others. He is terrible, I was laughing so hard at him it was pathetic.

In addition, he had to cross heal one of his red team mates because I was attacking them NAKED with just regs in my bag. LOLS @ KOC they are terrible.

The idea that you thought that was a duel is so amusing it over illustrates how very little you know about anything at all.

The fact is, ***** (I mean Puffy) refused to meet me on LS for a duel, he refused to duel for gold (sighting that he would not use an establish professional broker to handle the gold (Cybernickel) but only Shaka ka what a joke.

Lastly, LS has far more PvP then Siege ever thought of having. You can't get good fighting morons like you. ***** (I mean Puffy) is soft and easy pickings, which is why he won't duel on Test Center or LS (with or without armor, regs only naked was offered to him).

He's afraid, and when my character is trained up, I will bet he will not leave his house on his red without at least 6 people.
Well you skipped most everything i said good job...btw...that was alot of talk about puffy you in love?And the whole dismount thing is just hillarious...its used to get a advantage over that one guy becaause he cant be killed on foot...maybe you should join NEW again and have shalimar give you some brains...LS has more pvp than sp...speechless...you realize this server is dead right?oh why am i telling you your new here trammie...:lame:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
definition
Trammie. Adj.
A trammie is someone that rocks a fully trained blue, hides in GZ, runs when there is fighting, and posts msgs like "that's ironic I was gonna say the same thing! OH EM GEE! *DAZED LOOK*".

See: Chardonnay (pic above)
Ignorance is bliss...fully trained huh?:lame:

C

Casca

Well you skipped most everything i said good job...btw...that was alot of talk about puffy you in love?And the whole dismount thing is just hillarious...its used to get a advantage over that one guy becaause he cant be killed on foot...maybe you should join NEW again and have shalimar give you some brains...LS has more pvp than sp...speechless...you realize this server is dead right?oh why am i telling you your new here trammie...:lame:
I realize I've personally brought 8 people to this shard in 2 weeks. I realize I have about 15 more coming. I realize things will change, at least for a time while I'm here.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I realize I've personally brought 8 people to this shard in 2 weeks. I realize I have about 15 more coming. I realize things will change, at least for a time while I'm here.
OK first off how old are you?

second someone got a bag of cookies so i can give them to this trammie hero...:lame:

Righty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey chard what happened on ICQ while I was drunk? For all your talk of pvpin you sure don't back it up with ACTUAL PVP... :(

S

Shakaja

here is an offer, once you finish training your char, ill create a completely new char with just two skills at 50 and will play him half equipped. i bet you that you wont be able to kill me withing 30 minutes using the same tactic you used. you up for it?

slow down there, puffy wouldnt be foolish enough to use me when he wants to trick you, he said chardonnay would hold the money. he damn well knows that if he gave me the money and lost, id hand it over to you.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You are about 4 years too late coming to siege and claiming to be someone, if the pvp is so good on your shard why would you want to come here and fight a bunch of skill less tamers and stealthers and needing 23 people to do it?

C

Casca

You are about 4 years too late coming to siege and claiming to be someone, if the pvp is so good on your shard why would you want to come here and fight a bunch of skill less tamers and stealthers and needing 23 people to do it?
Gold lols.

1m gold here = 5m gold there. I can kill KoC, take their artis, sell them and xfer the gold with a broker to LS. Which is the reason you don't see me too much, I'm training up :)

It is also the reason I have the best castle on LS, a great luna house, and many other toys, I'm smart with where I make my gold.

\k thanks bye

S

Shakaja

even thoo anyone wanting to do big gold is either doing bods or solo peerlesses on prodoshards. but hey, im sure you can make a ****load of gold on siege *nods* the market over here is very good, there are so many people wanting to buy things worth alot.

C

Casca

even thoo anyone wanting to do big gold is either doing bods or solo peerlesses on prodoshards. but hey, im sure you can make a ****load of gold on siege *nods* the market over here is very good, there are so many people wanting to buy things worth alot.
Not a **** ton, just that I think if I'm going to have fun PvPing I might as well make gold doing it. Avg person drops on LS you get 3200 gold. On Siege, you KoC idiots can drop a lot of stuff, since I will be killing KoC members primarily because you wear nice things it's not too bad. I go from 3200 a pop to 2 - 5m a pop. Now multiply by 5.

After awhile that **** adds up. I'm having a lot of fun too and that's really the important part isn't it? I mean I have to die laughing everytime I kill one of you KoC people with my nub character.

If you folks didn't have such a **** poor attitude I wouldn't even be giving you a hard time. But you run around in Cursed artis talking trash about how no one else will run around in artis... yet the stuff you rock is cursed because you are afraid it will drop. I heard you guys put up your ghost cams because of us. Lols worship us more.

S

Shakaja

hahaha. who exactly runs around in expensive suits besides nym? i think hes the only one being on fighting on a regular basis in a good suite. and if thats the way you plan to make money, youd be better of just getting the 3200 on prodo xD

on the prodoshard im not really sure. but the few things i heard from people playing there, i know how ridiculous good weapons and ar pieces are priced. so i can only assume that spending a few hours per day doing a peerless, you can make a few 100 mil.

the funny part about your entire statement thoo is, do you actually realize that your guild drops by far the most cursed arties, sammi stuff and runic gear? i think for farming money you picked the wrong guild. specially if you are that good, you should go solo and not a guild where you have around 15 guys atm and another 15 coming over xD

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gold lols.

1m gold here = 5m gold there. I can kill KoC, take their artis, sell them and xfer the gold with a broker to LS. Which is the reason you don't see me too much, I'm training up :)

It is also the reason I have the best castle on LS, a great luna house, and many other toys, I'm smart with where I make my gold.

\k thanks bye
It's a lovely idea but the problem that i found out when i was making 50+ million a week on siege and trying to sell it to a broker you very quickly saturate the market. The player base is so small that supply VERY soon outweighs demand but you say your smart so you will realise that very quickly. Seriously though unless anything changed in the past 6 months the average sieger is naked or wearing less value items than being naked :)

H

HaHa

Not a **** ton, just that I think if I'm going to have fun PvPing I might as well make gold doing it. Avg person drops on LS you get 3200 gold. On Siege, you KoC idiots can drop a lot of stuff, since I will be killing KoC members primarily because you wear nice things it's not too bad. I go from 3200 a pop to 2 - 5m a pop. Now multiply by 5.

After awhile that **** adds up. I'm having a lot of fun too and that's really the important part isn't it? I mean I have to die laughing everytime I kill one of you KoC people with my nub character.

If you folks didn't have such a **** poor attitude I wouldn't even be giving you a hard time. But you run around in Cursed artis talking trash about how no one else will run around in artis... yet the stuff you rock is cursed because you are afraid it will drop. I heard you guys put up your ghost cams because of us. Lols worship us more.
Put up the ghost cams cause of you? *scratches head* Wow you must be full of yourself lol, that or you can lie to yourself that well. I do doubt your this delusional though. Codes are now IP specific from what im understanding so it takes alot more effort. Course if i had a gp for everytime someone came from another shard saying they were going to "grief" us, or "run us from the shard" , "make us quit", "put us in our place" , blah blah blah , well id be a billionaire on this game. Most folks from prodo shards are fairly delusional about their skills when they come here, hopefully you provide one worthy adversary to the game.Nonetheless , I look forward to seeing you in game and welcome to siege.

H

HaHa

Ya know, it is kinda funny that GG asked for better board pvp in this thread, then when i give em the ole board spanking he bails out, too funny.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Ouch! Did casca touch a nerve?

C

Casca

Put up the ghost cams cause of you? *scratches head* Wow you must be full of yourself lol, that or you can lie to yourself that well. I do doubt your this delusional though. Codes are now IP specific from what im understanding so it takes alot more effort. Course if i had a gp for everytime someone came from another shard saying they were going to "grief" us, or "run us from the shard" , "make us quit", "put us in our place" , blah blah blah , well id be a billionaire on this game. Most folks from prodo shards are fairly delusional about their skills when they come here, hopefully you provide one worthy adversary to the game.Nonetheless , I look forward to seeing you in game and welcome to siege.

heh I've already killed you Haha (in a gank! hehe) you are a pretty good field fighter I have nothing bad to say about ya. We gave your suit back.

BTW: I'm already a billionaire on two prodo shards. I like having fun, and siege seems like it's the last unexplored frontier (for me) I never bothered, I had chars on ATL (where I started) and I expanded to LS when my guild went there and made some chars there. I like it best because it's not "Too Busy" like ATL is, but busy enough to get things done.

Anytime you'd like to check out the digs over on LS lemme know, I'd be glad to show you around and intro you to some pvp'rs there.

C

Casca

It's a lovely idea but the problem that i found out when i was making 50+ million a week on siege and trying to sell it to a broker you very quickly saturate the market. The player base is so small that supply VERY soon outweighs demand but you say your smart so you will realise that very quickly. Seriously though unless anything changed in the past 6 months the average sieger is naked or wearing less value items than being naked :)
KOC rolls in cursed artis, and some of TD/TO do as well. A few have the real thing with thier one siege bless item. Regardless it's just fun, and picking up a 10-15m a month (probably on avg I would think it won't go beyond that) is a nice perk.

ON the flip side, can't become saturated too badly, the people that lose it buy it back, they lose it again... buy it back :) <grin> I'm not a total ****** bag I'll sell back to anyone I loot for 1/2 value, it's only fair.

C

Casca

hahaha. who exactly runs around in expensive suits besides nym? i think hes the only one being on fighting on a regular basis in a good suite. and if thats the way you plan to make money, youd be better of just getting the 3200 on prodo xD

on the prodoshard im not really sure. but the few things i heard from people playing there, i know how ridiculous good weapons and ar pieces are priced. so i can only assume that spending a few hours per day doing a peerless, you can make a few 100 mil.

the funny part about your entire statement thoo is, do you actually realize that your guild drops by far the most cursed arties, sammi stuff and runic gear? i think for farming money you picked the wrong guild. specially if you are that good, you should go solo and not a guild where you have around 15 guys atm and another 15 coming over xD
100m is only 20m on siege tho, so it's not that big of a deal. It is a big deal the other way around tho 20m = 100m you know? Adds up over time man. As to your last paragraph (which is a good point, although I'm not sure I agree with the numbers, but I can imagine it has something to do with me personally given the fact that I've dropped 3 decent suits because I can't wait around to train I'm too impatient). I know I came off as being here strictly for the gold, but what I thought was obvious and it is clearly becoming apparent to me that it wasn't, is the fact that I'm enjoying myself.

So it's more of a 1) Having fun - 2) Cash out when I decide to leave and end up with a nice sum of gold on a prodo shard has its perks. I mean if you are gonna pvp you might as well have a nice little retirement package right?

S

Shakaja

100m is only 20m on siege tho, so it's not that big of a deal. It is a big deal the other way around tho 20m = 100m you know? Adds up over time man. As to your last paragraph (which is a good point, although I'm not sure I agree with the numbers, but I can imagine it has something to do with me personally given the fact that I've dropped 3 decent suits because I can't wait around to train I'm too impatient). I know I came off as being here strictly for the gold, but what I thought was obvious and it is clearly becoming apparent to me that it wasn't, is the fact that I'm enjoying myself.

So it's more of a 1) Having fun - 2) Cash out when I decide to leave and end up with a nice sum of gold on a prodo shard has its perks. I mean if you are gonna pvp you might as well have a nice little retirement package right?

i dont see how it wouldnt be a big deal in one way and a big deal in the other way. selling and buying gold is way easier and will give you a better rate than xsharding. and as revvo pointed out, the market is quite problematic. there are only so many people buying gold, specially on siege, and there are very few people who actually spend alot of gold. and my opinion is still the same, if the gold will go to prodoshards anyways, it would be way easier to just spend to solo a peerless every now and then. lady m is an easy one to solo, but i assume that on prodoshards its probably quite crowded. i personally only soloed paroxi so far, works quite easy too.

as far as you being here strictly for making money, i never thought you were, otherwise you wouldnt be talking about how much gold you already xsharded to siege and how you have so many millions coming still.

as far as i go, as long as you here for fun im all fine. but as long as there are people from prodoshards coming over to siege thinking they are the **** and how they going to destroy everyone and everything, ill (and probably quite a few others) will keep giving them a hard time. its way too funny not to xD

C

Casca

i dont see how it wouldnt be a big deal in one way and a big deal in the other way. selling and buying gold is way easier and will give you a better rate than xsharding. and as revvo pointed out, the market is quite problematic. there are only so many people buying gold, specially on siege, and there are very few people who actually spend alot of gold. and my opinion is still the same, if the gold will go to prodoshards anyways, it would be way easier to just spend to solo a peerless every now and then. lady m is an easy one to solo, but i assume that on prodoshards its probably quite crowded. i personally only soloed paroxi so far, works quite easy too.

as far as you being here strictly for making money, i never thought you were, otherwise you wouldnt be talking about how much gold you already xsharded to siege and how you have so many millions coming still.

as far as i go, as long as you here for fun im all fine. but as long as there are people from prodoshards coming over to siege thinking they are the **** and how they going to destroy everyone and everything, ill (and probably quite a few others) will keep giving them a hard time. its way too funny not to xD
I give you a hard time because you are not what you advertise yourself to be, you killed me when I was in the NEW guild after having a nice discussion with me about buying some of the things you have for sale a day before. You know the char is being built, and it wasn't like I was running around PvPing at the time (it's against the rules) I was merely shopping for some gear to train in.

That's pretty pathetic. I leave the new people alone, and give when I can to the guild. Guilds that don't give those folks the lousy 30 days they are looking for are pathetic. You whine that there isn't anyone to play siege and then you make it impossible for some of those folks to train. Like I said it wasn't a big deal, but you needed a dismount archer and your red necro and it still took you way to long. That said you suck, and your pathetic a terrible combination. I don't think I'm better than everyone on the shard, I think you and ***** (I mean Puffy) are in the same league as Krystal; pathetic.

It's actually not even a personal attack to be honest, I'm not mad you killed me, I'm just stunned. Here you are one of the people that "Stand out of the pack", someone people "know" and supposedly someone people trust for transactions (although I personally don't know anyone except ***** (i mean puffy) that trusts you) and you are running around killing new guild members and dry looting them.

Too funny. It's a bit like finding someone on the town board in the closet with their goat. I'd also like to change my last post about selling people's gear back.

Anyone I drop 1 v 1 anywhere will get their stuff back from me without charge, just icq me when you get res'd. I am not looking to kill people just for loot, but in a field fight where there are ganks, etc... it is what it is. Those are the fights I want to be in. As long as you fight honorably, and it's a one v one I'm not interested in your gear regardless of its value. That does not apply to Shakaka or ***** (I mean Puffy), nor will it apply to Krytsal.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All this mad talk and you actually joined NEW when you first started here? Wow :)

C

Casca

All this mad talk and you actually joined NEW when you first started here? Wow :)
Well hmm I had 50 magery, no scrolls, didn't know anyone that actually played regularly on this shard when I started and was told by several people I should to avoid being killed while I was training. My main character was in new for about 2 weeks. I haven't been playing a month on siege yet, have about 3 weeks in. I believe May 7 was the date I started Siege.

That's what the guild is for (among other things). It's kind of interesting how you would interject something like that. Your statement is like this one - "Wow, you used cheese on your grilled cheese sandwich and you say you know how to cook?".

I think you went to the same community college "Adult Ed" classes that Shakaka did to learn logic. LOL

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You really do love the sound of your own voice, i think you will fit in well on Siege :)

S

Shakaja

I give you a hard time because you are a dickwad, you killed me when I was in the NEW guild. You know the char is being built, and it wasn't like I was running around PvPing at the time (it's against the rules) I was merely shopping for some gear to train in.

That's pretty pathetic. I leave the new people alone, and give when I can the guild. Guilds that don't give those folks the lousy 30 days they are looking for are pathetic. You whine that there isn't anyone to play siege and then you make it impossible for some of those folks to train. Like I said it wasn't a big deal, but you needed a dismount archer and your red necro and it still took you way to long. That said you suck, and your pathetic a terrible combination. I don't think I'm better than everyone on the shard, I think you and ***** (I mean Puffy) are in the same league as Krystal; pathetic.

It's actually not even a personal attack to be honest, I'm not mad you killed me, I'm just stunned. Here you are one of the people that "Stand out of the pack", someone people "know" and supposedly someone people trust for transactions (although I personally don't know anyone except ***** (i mean puffy) that trusts you) and you are running around killing new guild members and dry looting them.

Too funny. It's a bit like finding someone on the town board in the closet with their goat. I'd also like to change my last post about selling people's gear back.

Anyone I drop 1 v 1 anywhere will get their stuff back from me without charge, just icq me when you get res'd. I am not looking to kill people just for loot, but in a field fight where there are ganks, etc... it is what it is. Those are the fights I want to be in. As long as you fight honorably, and it's a one v one I'm not interested in your gear regardless of its value. That does not apply to Shakaka or ***** (I mean Puffy), nor will it apply to Krytsal.

well first off, i wouldnt see whats wrong with killing new. this is siege after all and the new tag isnt an invuln tag. but i wont loot new and ress them / guard their body. there was only one exception where i looted a new, that was some guy thats now in the jsv alliance (c8v i think) that kept stealthing around in new constantly looting people that died in fights. about killing new people that are or run with an enemy guild like td for example, well, those are enemies. they might not have their skills finished or whatnot. but if they decide to show and stick around, its their fault if they get killed and looted. its funny thoo that you werent doing anything and i killed you, im blue, i dont take counts, and for sure the last ones id take counts on are new guys. about trusting me in transactions, im not sure what that would have to do with killing or not killing someone. but id assume you heard it from somewhere, so might as well have to ask them. i barely sell/buy things thoo *rolls eyes*

further, please point where i ever cried about siege not having enough people. we would have plenty people, most people are just afraid to show when there isnt enough teammates on.

i could care less if you think im pathetic or the template i play is lame, im playing to have a great time and i definitely wont ruin my fun, just so someone else has fun or thinks different of me. the funniest part about your post however is how you say that you wont get my gear back. makes me wonder if you think im that desperate to get some bandages, pots, bolas and a few pieces of gm armor back :/

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gold lols.

\k thanks bye

An who were you on LS?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like you more *hugs* :p
I believe you are calamity but I am not sure and if that is the case... well sir you cant touch me on any template I play so put your gold where you mouth is :thumbup: