• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So what changes/additions will SA provide to PvP Thieves?

R

RichDC

Im hoping if they dont address it in the next patch at least a disguise kit removal system and hopefully the ability to use animal form while disguised!

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Hopes for*

• disguise kit fixes
  • grey status given back
  • letting disarmers disarm shields again

Not a long list, but it certainly would add to the fun I have playing this profession...la

R

RichDC

*Hopes for*

• 1)disguise kit fixes
  • 2)grey status given back
  • 3)letting disarmers disarm shields again

Not a long list, but it certainly would add to the fun I have playing this profession...la
1) seconded
2) seconded (although had to think about that)
3)hmmm...too much of an implication to the whole of PvP maybe targeted disarm a ninja spell addition?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The whole of PvP? Not sure i see it that way. If I can disarm a spell book, I should also be able to disarm a shield. It would be fun if we could selectively disarm one hand over the other. It's not like UOA doesn't allow quick re-arms. As a disarmer, I have a delay before i can disarm again, so the mark has time to either re-arm or just move out of stealing/disarm range to become safe. I only was able to disarm steal a few worthy arti shields during the short period of time in which this was possible to do...la

S

SUPRsalad

WOW< so this is how they treat their pvp community regarding SA?

Impressive guys..

Look, if you don't want us pvp'ers around for your 'great new client' just remove pvp from the game..

Its NOT COOL to just let us keep going like you give a crap where our money is going, meanwhile spending it on a client that does NOT cater to us, and won't even answer legitimate questions regarding our aspect of game play.

Guys, I think it is safe to say, at this point, that they are killing uo pvp...
Yes, sad, but true.. They do not care about us, or our money.. Sad, but true.

The feeling I get, is that they don't really think they need our player base, (or at least, have done NOTHING to show us otherwise)
and when most of our community shuts their (7-10 year old) accounts down,
they will be left standing with their mouths open, batting their eyes, going 'what happened?'

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
SUPRsalad, I have NO idea what your problem is. This whole thread has basically NOTHING to do with SA. It also has NOTHING to do with how SA will treat pvp. This has to do with game content which is an entirely different thing.

If there are any 'changes' to pvp, thieving etc etc it will be UO wide, nothing to do with the 'client' and nothing to do with SA at all. Game 'content' is not the CLIENT. I wish you would try to 'understand' this.

Looking at all your posts, it seems you have come here to just rant about something you have little knowledge about. I am not even sure if Rico even 'plays' KR (not to mention that no one has 'played' SA, other that those who may be part of some focus 'test')

I think you need to stop with the posts as basically you don't seem to understand what SA is. It is NOT and has nothing to do with game content. The same as how KR has nothing to do with game content, all items in KR work the same was as in 2d. All skills, abilities, in 2d appear in KR with identical attributes etc etc Because some players may 'wish' for certain things as above, it doesn't have anything to do with the client, they are just UO players saying what they would like to be able to 'do' in UO.

S

SUPRsalad

i 'do' apologize.

someone said it earlier,
'dude you woke up on the wrong side of the bed'.

he was right..
what can i say?

R

RichDC

You made me laugh...I was reading that post thinking Where the F**k did that come from!!!

lol made my day, thanks!!!

But back on subject, could be cool if we could "plant" things (explosion pots) on a person and if...for example...it goes of next to a blue it counts as there attacking. Cant really see any fun thing of this cept for intentionally getting people guard whacked to loot there goods!

D

Dain

You made me laugh...I was reading that post thinking Where the F**k did that come from!!!

lol made my day, thanks!!!

But back on subject, could be cool if we could "plant" things (explosion pots) on a person and if...for example...it goes of next to a blue it counts as there attacking. Cant really see any fun thing of this cept for intentionally getting people guard whacked to loot there goods!
Perhaps the potential to be able to say poison someones heal potions or make their cures flammable?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you need to stop with the posts as basically you don't seem to understand what SA is. It is NOT and has nothing to do with game content.
SA is new content itself. I haven't bothered to see if it's a new client, so on that part...I'll just wait and see. The reason for the thread was to find out if new content will be released for PvP thieves instead of crate thieves...la

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking on the bright side, at the very least you would have imbued items to steal instead of just runics :D

Applicable to Seigers and rulesets where there's no insurance.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We know that the Stygian Abyss will contain some champion spawn-like areas which are subject to the Felucca ruleset.

Possibly the rewards will be cursed and stealable like Powerscrolls and Scrolls of Transcendence. Just guessing...

N

Nex Anima

We know that the Stygian Abyss will contain some champion spawn-like areas which are subject to the Felucca ruleset.

Possibly the rewards will be cursed and stealable like Powerscrolls and Scrolls of Transcendence. Just guessing...
or it could be a trammel champ :cursing:

WOW< so this is how they treat their pvp community regarding SA?

Impressive guys..

Look, if you don't want us pvp'ers around for your 'great new client' just remove pvp from the game..

Its NOT COOL to just let us keep going like you give a crap where our money is going, meanwhile spending it on a client that does NOT cater to us, and won't even answer legitimate questions regarding our aspect of game play.

Guys, I think it is safe to say, at this point, that they are killing uo pvp...
Yes, sad, but true.. They do not care about us, or our money.. Sad, but true.

The feeling I get, is that they don't really think they need our player base, (or at least, have done NOTHING to show us otherwise)
and when most of our community shuts their (7-10 year old) accounts down,
they will be left standing with their mouths open, batting their eyes, going 'what happened?'
/thread