• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so what are you getting?

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

With all the folks running to the castle these days what are you getting with you reward points? We kind of spread our out over the accounts we have, the big winner was the LP house north of Vesper.

Since we have training dummies on the roof top, made sense to set this up there.

My wife ask for the luck jewerly and a tile of compassion for her tower, I set it up using a vet reward as well.

For Drake's island and THB HQ we got

and

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
wow, i cant believe someone still has the house i made.
and i really cant believe that you still have my treasure loot display set up still!!!!!!

i picked up one of everything.
i was dissapointed with the nest and eggs.
seems a little small for how much points they where.

other then that they all look really nice.
uber like the virtue tiles.
i have all of them surrounding the chaos one, looks hella nice.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got 42k points and really nothing extra to turn in. I've been trying to farm anti-dungeon arties but haven't gotten a single one yet...... 258k more points until I can get the jewels!

L

Lord Drakelord

I've got 42k points and really nothing extra to turn in. I've been trying to farm anti-dungeon arties but haven't gotten a single one yet...... 258k more points until I can get the jewels!

try the Ophidians for the rations and snake skins, you get more points quicker then trying for the virtue drops.

L

Lord Drakelord

wow, i cant believe someone still has the house i made.
and i really cant believe that you still have my treasure loot display set up still!!!!!!

i picked up one of everything.
i was dissapointed with the nest and eggs.
seems a little small for how much points they where.

other then that they all look really nice.
uber like the virtue tiles.
i have all of them surrounding the chaos one, looks hella nice.
well you were the 4th owner of the THB LP house, and the only one that changed the way it was set up by the person that gifted it to THB. When you turned it over to us, we had to make a new account to take over, but felt that we needed to leave this house for all of Sonoma. Today that account is now 44 months old. As for the current design of the house, we felt it look better as a building in ruins with the treasures laying around in the cage. So we left it as it was, but there are plans to do some work on the 3d floor in the future.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
or you could just say 'yes'

S

SeaCaptain

Man it is hard I have seen some of the items and they look cool. But Now I am kinda waiting on the next release before I decide.

L

Lord Drakelord

Man it is hard I have seen some of the items and they look cool. But Now I am kinda waiting on the next release before I decide.
Bet you thats a good idea, and I be kicking myself for using all my points to soon.