• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so we have lost yet another MOD from the bard forum.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
allways sad to see yet another MOD come and go in the bard forum.
i must admit though, i never see our current mod post here, and the one before that was even worse for not posting.

our faq's is so far out of date that it isnt even funny.

and my icq and PM are ringing off the hook with people asking me questions.

i really hope that the next / new bard forum mod has a decent head on thier shoulders and actually MOD's the bard forum instead of just having the title.

this forum need an overhaul.

lets hope it gets one.

*tip'o the hat*

E

elenka

Poo,

How are Mods selected? You are so knowledgably and respected, you would be a great Mod for Bard forum!

Elly

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
alas, people who have been banned from stratics are not allowed to become mods (from what i hear) and i have had more then a few ban's over the years, hehehhe.

plus (from what i hear) there is some people that dont like my name.

i know, i cant believe it either!

in all honesty, i chucked my hat in and did the interview thing a couple of years ago and it went no where.

but im content to roam the boards and poke fun at people and help those that i can along the way.

why dont you aply, Mrs. LetsNominatePooCauseHeTalksTooMuch !

(and i am a nasty speller)