• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, um,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The day yall left. It's been downhill ever since, and look at it now. Lotsa people gonna end up screwed on this deal, but I never could understand why people would want to invest in a message board for a dying game (just being realistic). And not have any control over what was done with their money and how their investment operated...

R.I.P. Stratics, your information centers are a jumbled mess for UO where it's terrible to find info, lots of info from the past that is still relevant is either gone or hidden, UHall is about all you have left...enjoy it while it lasts.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Funny thing is, most who is complaining seem to be players, who was against the community saving the forum.
I did my part to help save the forum and I'm happy with the staff and the forum. Lets stop this war vs the forum.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Funny thing is, most who is complaining seem to be players, who was against the community saving the forum.
I did my part to help save the forum and I'm happy with the staff and the forum. Lets stop this war vs the forum.
Yeah! Let's all just let the few people who are blissfully happy with themselves sit in the cesspool that's formed in place of stratics so that they can be happy right up to the very end! To hell with what anyone else thinks or how they feel, because they didn't support what the content people supported! Let's all just give up on the idea of a functional community, because some people are happy, who cares what the majority feel or think, obviously those people who are unhappy don't actually make any impact to the community at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.