• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So... Tonight's event was crap?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh. Well I suppose I was more curious of some kind of a storyline pertaining to what just transpired. Seemed more like, "go here see leaves on ground, now fight, the end." Eh...maybe I should check the em-event website. *shrugs*

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There has been a story line for this for a few weeks :) and last monday we did ask for a killing spree and we got one... I think it was fun , in the end we killed the pirate captain thats all that really matters... except for the next clue of the plot

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was fun... and don't forget that there are two storlines going now. The one in the mornings will be more involved for roleplaying types that want more of a story. Last night we all just wanted to show them pirates they just can't walk into a bar whenever they want and torch it, then kidnap someone.

Maybe they let that stuff go on other shards but we won't be having it here!!

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was fun... and don't forget that there are two storlines going now. The one in the mornings will be more involved for roleplaying types that want more of a story. Last night we all just wanted to show them pirates they just can't walk into a bar whenever they want and torch it, then kidnap someone.

Maybe they let that stuff go on other shards but we won't be having it here!!
AMEN LUDES!!!

to qoute from Battle For LA ( Retreat, hell! )

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thumbing through the boards just now... and I re-read my post. I wish to formally apologize to the stratics readers, and the EM's and the stratics reporters.

Had I not gone off half-cocked and angry after getting my butt handed to me by the pirates, I would have done my homework and realized that it was not a single-isolated event. Rather a link in a chain of ongoing events. I should have taken the time to have read the very fine job that Vallend had done in covering the event.

I should have read all these links:

Event report
Event report 2
Event report 3

So again... I'm sorry for sound like a jack-wagon. :blushing: