• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, today is the big day...

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I just moved to ATL two days ago and am working on my first char (scribe/mage/crafter) I hope to get magery high enough to go and just farm Doom while working skills.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yes, before going to Eudon and doing all of the newer content, I am going to also play quite a bit of Doom over the next few weeks.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I took the day off for it and just woke up >< What's good out there!

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sadly I'm stuck at work for the day and living vicariously through the forums. I did get to check out part of a dragon spawn this morning and spent some time killing a few of the natives. They are tougher than they look! I'm looking forward to farming an egg later, and hopefully picking up some tiger armor. OH AND CRAFTING A CHEFS HAT! ❤

PurplePotion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So I made it to the new lands last night and it was interesting. Between the rubber banding and getting repeatedly mutilated in the Shadowguard instances, it was overall a good experience. I didn't get nearly as much time as I would have liked, but I managed to help take down the turtle three times. Apparently luck was on my side because I got a turtle egg on my first attempt! On my third attempt I got a Necro mastery 3. Am I bragging, just a little. (Maybe a lot), but I don't get much time to play! I am enjoying the new expansion so far though. Except for getting super drunk in the Bar instance. That kinda sucked. How did everyone else fare?

Edit: I didn't get to make my Chefs hat yet though so its not all roses. :p

Last edited: