• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so, this happened last night

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i had been out shopping for Turtle Hatchlings on shards i dont have houses to be able to cook up some eggs.
went out and hit the Bazaar last week and picked up a few on a few shards.
logged in last night to go bond them, logged into Lake Sup and when i recalled to the stable i saw 2 wild turtle hatchlings wondering around.

im guessing they where low hanging fruit that the person who spawned them didnt want.
so i tamed them both and went back to check them out and was more then a little surprised to find the one was fully trained and it was rated at 3.3 for its skills/stats.

some people must be doing a lot better then me at getting some high end turtles if a fully trained 3.3 is bad enough that they just release it to the trash pile.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It might of been someone's rogue pet. I was in shadow guard and lost my paroxy..had it for years now..long story short nothing could be done and the poor fella was gone..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
some people must be doing a lot better then me at getting some high end turtles if a fully trained 3.3 is bad enough that they just release it to the trash pile.
"one man's trash is another man's ... turdle" :tongue:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor