• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So they nuked the neon leather dye tub right after...

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had set it to guild members only. the funny thing is it was there for a year a freind of mine shelly brought 2 over from a japanese shard and i was told they were an event item. I set one out for the shard to use and a week after i set it to guild use only it gets nuked. the funny thing is the one i have at one of my houses wasnt nuked which just leads me to believe that some one cried about it, im pretty sure i know some people who would cry about it. Count Silverbow and EOTD has something that i dont sobs sobs, im just saying its funny how the other one wasnt nuked. For the FalleN!!! :heart::stir::gee:

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Do you even read the forums or use the search function? No one complained about your tub.. lots of peoples neon tubs got nuked..

and this makes me laugh... "Count Silverbow and EOTD has something that i dont sobs sobs"

Seriously? I have absolutely no care in your guild and how you and your members play.. but this and watching some EOTD member last night cry and whine to the EM because they didn't get an event item.. and the event was poorly run. :lame:

i had set it to guild members only. the funny thing is it was there for a year a freind of mine shelly brought 2 over from a japanese shard and i was told they were an event item. I set one out for the shard to use and a week after i set it to guild use only it gets nuked. the funny thing is the one i have at one of my houses wasnt nuked which just leads me to believe that some one cried about it, im pretty sure i know some people who would cry about it. Count Silverbow and EOTD has something that i dont sobs sobs, im just saying its funny how the other one wasnt nuked. For the FalleN!!! :heart::stir::gee:

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im glad i made someone laugh on this board i think your the first person whos ever laughed at something ive said here welcome to the world of count silverbow and eotd !!! read between the lines people youll be more happy and wont be considered such a dork because you so good at a computer game while other people arent yay :mf_prop:

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what a truely cruel thing for you to say that no body cares about eotd fortunatly i dont spend my time thinking of horrible things to say about people but rather am fascinated on opening new trade routes with other shards and placing eotd agents on different servers who are freindly to Count Silverbow and eotd. I dont think people here realize the power that is involved in trade. Trade is what dictates the power of certain houses.. but what would most of you know about this your to bz killing each other over a slime statue and a powerscroll and some cheap bragging rights that "no body cares about" what can i say im attracted to power... its in EOTD's Destiny... :pint::thumbsup:

B

Budwieser

what a truely cruel thing for you to say that no body cares about eotd fortunatly i dont spend my time thinking of horrible things to say about people but rather am fascinated on opening new trade routes with other shards and placing eotd agents on different servers who are freindly to Count Silverbow and eotd. I dont think people here realize the power that is involved in trade. Trade is what dictates the power of certain houses.. but what would most of you know about this your to bz killing each other over a slime statue and a powerscroll and some cheap bragging rights that "no body cares about" what can i say im attracted to power... its in EOTD's Destiny... :pint::thumbsup:
You remind me of that guy that was in |M| Telsa or something. He was a rager that made no sense as you do.

(puffs up chest)....

For the record: I have ten accounts active with castle's on ten shards, around 3.6 billion in checked gold, just as much,(if not more) in rares. So I have more stuff than you. Now you can stop bragging.

The Bud.

S

SUPRsalad

You remind me of that guy that was in |M| Telsa or something. He was a rager that made no sense as you do.

(puffs up chest)....

For the record: I have ten accounts active with castle's on ten shards, around 3.6 billion in checked gold, just as much,(if not more) in rares. So I have more stuff than you. Now you can stop bragging.

The Bud.
I can testify to this.

M

MasterP

The tubs were made from a bug. There for exploit. Meaning that it can be fixed at anytime. Also if you have one you can be banned.

On the 2nd note. Maybe if you had it set to the public and changed it to only guild members. Some trammie rager as yourself paged a GM.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why does everybody gotta pick on the count for? this makes me sad:sad4:

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, for real, the hundreds of bugged tubs that were deleted didn't matter. They were all deleted because of your tub.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all im saying is why was the other one i have not nuked? i smell a rat in a general chat room full of rats.. thank you general chat we just killed 2 people and now the whole shard knows were doing a spawn how splendid

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*gets a wet floor sign* this is gonna be one nasty flood of crying