• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So the Dev Team did a Meet and Greet. Guess who showed up.....

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The Devs did a meet and greet tonight, I decided to crash the party and ask a question!

My Concern is simple. My brethren and I have found no respite in squabbling for towns. True Thieves live where ever there is Shadow. We wish to inquire if the Dark Lady would, at her leisure, look into the depths of her twisted and dark heart and find succor for us. Being resigned to second rate archeolgists and preying on orc spawn does not suffice!
Kryonix fielded the plea with .

It is our earnest hope that we might be able to channel our own shadowy selves and transmute these very traits into a more robust and exciting professional exercise, for one as slipper and elusive as thyself.
So basically they would like to revamp stealing a bit to make it more entertaining. Whether that will be an exercise in PvP beyond VvV and snatching bandages or more complex PvE style adventure we will see. Though I'm hoping for the former.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't hold my breath for any stealing improvements against players. On the other hand, I don't think they would hesitate to improve crating at all. Now that players have stealing on some character so they can get their deco fix, there are more crates running around and may actually get heard...la