• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So...something else is wrong with Serrado's spawn now.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Logged in with my sampire to go hunt some ToT drops and....

ser1.png

Krakens appeared to have joined the spawn. I thought maybe it was a bug, but random sea monsters spawn immediately after one is killed.

ser2.png

Even the GM wasn't really sure what to make of it.

ser3.png

He reset the spawn but it didn't stop the sea monster spawn. So he said he'd pass it along to the developers.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Which shard is this? I see you have a swamp tile in your first pic and it seems like all the spawn was around that... I'm wondering if that's just specific to your shard / swamp tile?

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logged in with my sampire to go hunt some ToT drops and....
Krakens appeared to have joined the spawn. I thought maybe it was a bug, but random sea monsters spawn immediately after one is killed.
Even the GM wasn't really sure what to make of it.
He reset the spawn but it didn't stop the sea monster spawn. So he said he'd pass it along to the developers.
It's a lingering bug at least a year out, possibly related to the high seas content introduced in late 2018. Originally the entire spawn was water elementals and kraken.
The water elementals still spawn occasionally.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Napa Valley.

That swamp tile has been there for many many years and never caused sea monsters to spawn. In fact, I've been doing the spawn since they relaunched ToT and it was fine.

Something they devs just did to fix whatever was wrong with the spawn caused this.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Napa Valley.

That swamp tile has been there for many many years and never caused sea monsters to spawn. In fact, I've been doing the spawn since they relaunched ToT and it was fine.

Something they devs just did to fix whatever was wrong with the spawn caused this.
Encounted the same thing. You can kill sea spawn there non-stop at almost an instant respawn rate.