• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So...Solarias Secret Poisons...human/elf ear ring...

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What am I missing here ? Is this not low level craftable mods ? Why does Garg have resists ?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Solaria's Secret Poisons is an Earring item. It's actually the best Earring Slot item for Human/Elf Dexxers. On Gargoyles it shares the same slot with Mace & Shields unfortunately :/

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Solaria's Secret Poisons is an Earring item. It's actually the best Earring Slot item for Human/Elf Dexxers. On Gargoyles it shares the same slot with Mace & Shields unfortunately :/
Yeah I don't know what I was thinking lol...my point was just the resists missing.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Before the two recent ear ring creations the only ear rings for humans/ elves were nocturn or decorative.

If you did not need nightsight, ear rings were just a slot with no stats.

Then Yukio's ear rings appeared. They have no resists, players brought up that they would be a down grade to Gargoyles because their ear rings had resists.

So, on this second version of an ear ring with stats, the devs made a gargoyle version and included resists.

Suit building would be quite easier if human/elf ear rings had those resists.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Before the two recent ear ring creations the only ear rings for humans/ elves were nocturn or decorative.

Then Yukio's ear rings appeared. They have no resists, players brought up that they would be a down grade to Gargoyles because their ear rings had resists.

So, on this second version of an ear ring with stats, the devs made a gargoyle version and included resists.

Suit building would be quite easier if human/elf ear rings had those resists.
Now they need to retro fix yukio for gargoyles...

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

There were 4 Earrings with "stats" prior to Yukio's Glass Earrings. Earrings of Protection (2% in a Resist, bought from UO Store), Earrings of Morphing (Allows Humans to wear Elf items, Faction only), Nocturne Earrings (Night Sight), and Wamap's Bone Earrings (40% Protection to random Eodon Mob, with Dragon Turtle being the most valuable). 5 technically, if you consider the Dragon Bone Earrings EM item with Resists.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yukio earrings are the perfect example of the developers lack of acknowledgement and accountability as soon as people pointed out no gargoyle version a hotfix should have been made but mesanne refuses to ever admit to even the smallest mistake...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There were 4 Earrings with "stats" prior to Yukio's Glass Earrings. Earrings of Protection (2% in a Resist, bought from UO Store), Earrings of Morphing (Allows Humans to wear Elf items, Faction only), Nocturne Earrings (Night Sight), and Wamap's Bone Earrings (40% Protection to random Eodon Mob, with Dragon Turtle being the most valuable). 5 technically, if you consider the Dragon Bone Earrings EM item with Resists.
Nocturns were a lot more beneficial that the 2% resist ones, Who cant make a 70s suit. That's like wearing the low resist boots instead of others. The Wamaps are nice, but only useful in Eodon. Nice for Turtle spawn or taming that type mob. You would not wear them all the time. These new ones are worn all the time. One of my mages uses night sight spell now, the other made a jewel with night sight.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Yukio earrings are the perfect example of the developers lack of acknowledgement and accountability as soon as people pointed out no gargoyle version a hotfix should have been made but mesanne refuses to ever admit to even the smallest mistake...
Why would you wear 125 luck Yukio earrings if you can reforge gargish ones to get 150 luck ?
Thing is that human can wear glasses and earrings at the same time. Gargoyles cannot.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why would you wear 125 luck Yukio earrings if you can reforge gargish ones to get 150 luck ?
Thing is that human can wear glasses and earrings at the same time. Gargoyles cannot.
For the SDI ?? The only point is that gargoyles were once again overlooked. Lets just look at luck
Earrings nope
Mempo oh sorry nope
Armor of fortune hehehe opps forgot..
Do i need to list everything that either can not be converted or have a gargoyle version...
We can argue many things but that gargoyles get the shaft isn't really one