• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, ok.

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have no clue what is going on. I have pretty much made a Sampie, about 70% done. Not sure I like it.

But am guildless, have had a few offers from smaller guilds really blowing smoke up my butt about being a "legend"... and having a few of my crafted items... really flattering for an ego like mine.

But, I can't ind M, I am not a good enough pvper to join a bigger guild, still trying to get the hang of new things. Bought 6 Barbed kits for 500k, and noticed that I don't have a crafter, (old habits die hard). I have a Sorcerer suit, that's pretty cool. Just looking for friends, who wanna help me explore new things, and are always on.

Not really into pvp, but wanna do spawns and will help defent if I have to. Am TS/Vent friendly.

Any takers wanna add me to their guild? 245643878

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im looking for a small crew to do spawns with, also im on usually every day when i can unless backed up. Im close to soloing alot of stuff maybee in a couple months. In the mean time ill just keep getting double pinkies with my samp and alt account using justice cha ching. but yea just need 3 or 4 quality peeps to jump in, pac is pretty much ez pickings except for the occasional cd or thc scout who will rat and send for freinds but any thing during day its all good. Im game if you wanna try something.

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
im looking for a small crew to do spawns with, also im on usually every day when i can unless backed up. Im close to soloing alot of stuff maybee in a couple months. In the mean time ill just keep getting double pinkies with my samp and alt account using justice cha ching. but yea just need 3 or 4 quality peeps to jump in, pac is pretty much ez pickings except for the occasional cd or thc scout who will rat and send for freinds but any thing during day its all good. Im game if you wanna try something.
Yeah, add me on ICQ, lets talk.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tesla if Count can't help you out perhaphs I can. Hit me up on icq bub 244373602. Been awhile so you prolly don't still have me, and as far as suit, if you buy the mats I will make you whatever you need. Akasha has 120 imbuing and everything else for that matter... later bub. Oh yeah you will most likely remember me as dsNchanted/Rouge :thumbup1:

TeslaTyson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Tesla if Count can't help you out perhaphs I can. Hit me up on icq bub 244373602. Been awhile so you prolly don't still have me, and as far as suit, if you buy the mats I will make you whatever you need. Akasha has 120 imbuing and everything else for that matter... later bub. Oh yeah you will most likely remember me as dsNchanted/Rouge :thumbup1:
I just noticed this. Yeah I'll hit you back up when I get back into town. I also figured out my account info, so I got Tesl Wear now. 120 imbuing and everything else. SO I am good on suits.