• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So no one's seen the mysterious strangers yet?

P

Pax

Subject line says it all.

-Galen's player
Except who they're supposed to be and in what context they might "spawn". Are they part of the backstory for the Vanguard Invasion? Where did you find out about them?

Be well - Pax

J

J0KING

I have been running around the anti-virtue dungeons in search of the artifacts that spawn there and havent seen anything yet...

B

BartofCats

not to mention that the regular shards dont have the updated patch yet....

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not to mention that the regular shards dont have the updated patch yet....
*beats head on wall*

Yes.

I meant has anyone seen it on a shard on which it is active. I forget if it's Test Center, or Origin.

Either way, the point is that, if it's there, someone who plays the game is in a position to see it.

Of course, if the strangers aren't there yet, even on a shard on which the Publish is active, then this post is moot, because they ain't there to see yet.

-Galen's player

S

SilentFoxXy

As you say they are 'Supposed' to be on origin over the weekend now, and also in test Anti Virtues.

But a little dickie bird mentioned to me these guys are kinda like the 6 horsemen of the apocalypse, and we wont be seeing them REALLY until pub 54. And then, stand back and beware.

But, all pub 53 updates have had that one line dangling us in anticipation- Mysterious Strangers Have been sighted etc etc.

Personally, I gambled they are the same kinda folk who appeared in Old Haven before it went boom, so Ive been and grabbed the now very cheap (25k a bit) Black Rock in the vain hope they will..........you know the rest.

After all the war of shadows is still very much based on the Lords and their lust for BR....Maybe the roll of the dice will pay off, if not I got a nice pile of black rocks to make into a rockery.

But if the little Robin is right, they wont really be seen to effect until pub 54, and then.......oooooeeerrrr

PS:- The Robin is usually spot on.....

L

Lariat

But a little dickie bird mentioned to me these guys are kinda like the 6 horsemen of the apocalypse, and we wont be seeing them REALLY until pub 54. And then, stand back and beware.
Gotta love leaks in the focus group... NDA FTL.

S

SilentFoxXy

Just wish they had picked me, 14 hr a day, 8 day a week, on 2 different spec machines in 2 diff locations, playing everything I can, and talking about it, prodding discussions, life n soul etc etc.........

But, alas they did not, and Im left to listen to little robins fluttering about, and hazzard guesses from the lightly dropped hints strewn willy nilly around our glorious Sosaria...
Or....;)