• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So Mickey just bought a light saber...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Thoughts? Can the Empires merge? Can I get a Vader helmet with mouse ears? What will be the next ride at Disney world? Episode 7, how many years pass? Will Solo and the princess have kids? Pirates or Jedis? So many questions!

T

Tazar

Will Solo and the princess have kids? Pirates or Jedis? So many questions!
Where have you been? They had 3 kids... Twins Jacen and Jaina plus a younger son named Anakin. Jacen goes over to the Dark Side... Anakin dies... Jaina seems OK so far...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
ya really think Mickey is gonna follow a bunch of random fiction written in the 80's?

T

Tazar

Considering that the novels (about 80 of them) were all written with Lucas Arts backing and participation - and that the most recent was released October 12th, 2012 with another scheduled for November 13th, 2012... yep - I do. I have a feeling that profits from the books is a large part of the value in Disney's purchase.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
A commentator that I was listening to yesterday said that Disney has been pretty hands-off with these types of projects lately. Long as it makes money, Mickey may not have much input.