• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So Many Apologies for my Absence

G

- many computer problems for myself have occured. I do beg you all forgiveness, faith, trust, and most of all Grace, which is Virtue unto itself.

Many have wondered, I'm sure, where is the Moonglow Spring Festival.

Again, I shall make my attempts to say that I am sorry that the wings of fate have flown in a stray direction. I certainly have not forsaken thee. Let us make contacts and move forward with this now.

G

Ya your ummm...whats the comb over guy say on TV?

"You're Fired!!!"

T

Terence Duff

Woohoo! Hope you're doing alright. Spring is prettier in May and June anyhow

G

Thank you Terence and everyone else for patience.

I believe that I have at least one of my systems back up and stable - gosh, this one is over 10 years old and running like a stallion now. My others are newer and are running like dogs with tails tucked. ...Go figure.

To the crux of the matter - let's get some feedback on setting up the Spring Festival on the Weekend of May 16th, 17th, 18th. I'd like to set it up for two days of events. So, give me the word on whether you would like it on Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday.

Speak up because this is not set in stone yet. We can do it whenever, in the next few weeks as long as we get enough sponsors for events.

Trust me, the VOID is not a fun place, and I am glad to be back.