• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So long and thanks for all the wasted life

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just quit today, cut up credit card i used, deleted game from machine, I feel FREE!

oh yeah my chars where;

Taylor, Catriona, Wizzle, Cain, rekcus.

Down to some twisted banksitting lemon really who had been there 11 years, made me realise what a waste of life this is.

Cheers, thanks for the fond, ummm no, frustrating, hmmm no, wasted memories.

Keep playing guys :loser:

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck and see you soon. A break from the game is always a good thing when you become bitter, disillusioned, and cynical about UO.

Just hope you've not made the same mistake as some, and deleted all your chars/stuff........

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Farewell, dear Taylor, who made me look at Wynde in a totally new way...

Leader of a Fel gank guild, no less!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope u banked all your best items.....rather than leave em to fall ...

Because with SA round the corner im sure u will be back when u read about the hype....

CU the other side of summer

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just quit today, cut up credit card i used, deleted game from machine, I feel FREE!

oh yeah my chars where;

Taylor, Catriona, Wizzle, Cain, rekcus.

Down to some twisted banksitting lemon really who had been there 11 years, made me realise what a waste of life this is.

Cheers, thanks for the fond, ummm no, frustrating, hmmm no, wasted memories.

Keep playing guys :loser:

Whats the matter upset cause I refused to do what you wanted and take my Vixen to Mel, so you could get a Crimson, maybe if you was more respectful to others, people might have actually been more friendly towards you and actually help you out with things. But all I seen from you last month or so was trying to get new players to quit, and be abusive towards people that actual hang out at Haven, the RP guilds, people like myself that help new players.

You have one serious problem, and you need serious help.

Oh and its 10 years not 11, as for me sitting at the bank, have to be honest now, you was right I was spying on everything you was doing, just like you said, so was all the others at haven.

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah yes, I believe you were the one attacking me in Despise because you accused me of revealing you. I remember some profanity involved, as well. Good times. Trash talking as if you were a red or something. :(

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves to Taylor*

Goodbye, and really... it wouldn´t be a bad idea to search for some help.. at least manner and language-wise....lol

Aye.. "special" is the word for it, but not in the most positive way ;)

N

Nyte Doombringer

I didt know you either, though from the sounds of it you would prolly be better of in Darkfall with the other trash talking kiddies. Hope you have fun whereever you go.
Cheers

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, read all this and was so disgusted i started again. Vix, really i dont know what your problem with me is? I have never told new players to quit the game, although I might have stated my own personal views are I dont encourage people to quit.

I am not or was not a "companion", but that does not mean that i do not and have not helped youngs and returning players. Yes i know i can be a prick, and was to a few people after my mother was diagnosed with cancer, dad died, Wife was diagnosed with very serious health problems, etc etc. You really shocked me vix as you where pretty much the only one i confided in and then was slammed. But there ya go, its an online game, what should i expect?

I had a lot of problems with "virt", as a lot of people know. It does irk me when people create a guild help people (May have been the intention) but end up being a worse guild than any pk guild on.

HB, your post did crack me up a little, i was a vet when you joined ELV (in the circe days) and can remember you running about with a blue helmet asking for help.

Anyway, ramble, rant, blah blah, spack attack.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your lack of willpower disappoints me, we were all hoping you would have the decency to stay gone..

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HB, your post did crack me up a little, i was a vet when you joined ELV (in the circe days) and can remember you running about with a blue helmet asking for help.

Anyway, ramble, rant, blah blah, spack attack.
That would be a bit hard as I have NEVER been a member of ELV, so how is it possible.

As for you telling people to quit, just ask the people around Haven and the people that's posted here.

I think you should get your facts right, the last few months before you apparently quit, you was arrogant, abusive and in general a pain in the rear to everyone around Haven or probably other places too, from one or two posts here.

Do you remember the conversation we had in Haven, when you apologized for being a pain, you was telling me the reason for that, I told you then that I understood, and all was fine, then the day you "left", you started being a pain again.

But I got no grief with anyone, the past is the past, I wish you well in future, if you stay in UO or quit, make no difference to me, life is too short to hold grudges.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never said you had been in ELV, i was talking to Heart breaker. :wall:

I have never advised anyone to quit :wall:

The posts here are from the haven treehouse kids mostly the new "virt" if you will, you know the kind..start a guild to "help" people.

If you mean by pain asking you to help me do mel, yeah your right...ouchy. :bored:

Back at ya. lifes to short and its just a game. grats on the taming

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never said you had been in ELV, i was talking to Heart breaker. :wall:

I have never advised anyone to quit :wall:

The posts here are from the haven treehouse kids mostly the new "virt" if you will, you know the kind..start a guild to "help" people.

If you mean by pain asking you to help me do mel, yeah your right...ouchy. :bored:

Back at ya. lifes to short and its just a game. grats on the taming
Thank you, finally I can put Vixen into semi retirement, now she is legendary taming, Lore, Vet, one tamer down, two to go. Next is Cael Disco/Tamer.

Talking of Virt, funnily enough ain't seen them in a while, you scared them away :p

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course I was asking for help when I first joined ELV, I had just made this char at that point and knew nothing of being a mage/tamer (not that I've improved much! LOL) But that really has nothing to do with your post or my original post at all.

I guess to each their own. I don't even care anymore.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course I was asking for help when I first joined ELV, I had just made this char at that point and knew nothing of being a mage/tamer (not that I've improved much! LOL) But that really has nothing to do with your post or my original post at all.

I guess to each their own. I don't even care anymore.
I apologise dude, i was pissed off that day, thought you where a red stealther, sorry bout the trash talkin, funky walkin, stephen hawkin trash talk. Your momma so fat she pays for my weight watchers classes, ermmm i mean,,,sorry fingers so fat can't type more....

after a crash course diet...

ELV really used to be something, now like all guilds all bout the gold, rep, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, gold, showing off, gold, gold, gold, gold, ****ing over dryads, gold gold, gold, gold.

oh yeah your a chick if i remember correct,

N

Nyte Doombringer

Sometimes when you are that burned out you need to turn the puter off and open the door and actually get out and see the world. :)

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, you see to hate CUK. Why?
I see to what? Dont hate them, opportunistic pigs though, they offered me 500k or something for my house which was on a keep spot, i stealthed followed them and they where laughing at how they where plannning to rip me off. Ended up giving the spot to someone nice.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How dare they make an offer on your house, they are the scum of the shard amirite :hahaha:

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see to what? Dont hate them, opportunistic pigs though, they offered me 500k or something for my house which was on a keep spot, i stealthed followed them and they where laughing at how they where plannning to rip me off. Ended up giving the spot to someone nice.
Yeah, that makes the whole guild opportunistic pigs!

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was asked why I didnt like CUK, i dont dislike them, the ones I have met have been not my cup of tea, i am sure there are probably some nice ones stealthing about.

B

Black Betty

So, basically, you are thanking everyone for YOU wasting your OWN life? I don't get it. It always seems to be the drama-infested folks that take the time for one last hurrah to pout and say they are quitting. Whatever.

How sad that there is noone defending you here. Out of this entire shard, you seemed to have failed to make a positive impact on anyone around you. The problem isn't the rest of us, it's you. You are unhappy because you want to be. It isn't up to everyone else to make your life 'happy' or pleasant. Your life is what you make of it, come success or failure. You have earned each and every one of the negative reactions here. Hopefully at some point, you will come to that realization and be able to move on.:hug:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, basically, you are thanking everyone for YOU wasting your OWN life? I don't get it. It always seems to be the drama-infested folks that take the time for one last hurrah to pout and say they are quitting. Whatever.

How sad that there is noone defending you here. Out of this entire shard, you seemed to have failed to make a positive impact on anyone around you. The problem isn't the rest of us, it's you. You are unhappy because you want to be. It isn't up to everyone else to make your life 'happy' or pleasant. Your life is what you make of it, come success or failure. You have earned each and every one of the negative reactions here. Hopefully at some point, you will come to that realization and be able to move on.:hug:

It was a general sweeping statement made about the game, wasnt directed at anyone imparticular.

How dare you speak to me like that, i am quitting!

Yes its sad nobody is defending me here, on a forum for an online game, really what is the state of our society coming too? Put your last paragraph to music and your the new Cat Stephens. :coco:

B

Black Betty

Yes its sad nobody is defending me here, on a forum for an online game, really what is the state of our society coming too?

If it's not a big deal, you would have never come here to begin with. Nice try at a comeback by the way.:loser:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out....:danceb:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's not a big deal, you would have never come here to begin with. Nice try at a comeback by the way.:loser:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out....:danceb:
I come here to read about a game I (at times) enjoy playing, If you care about what people think about you in an online game then your sadder than I first anticipated.

Nice try at a comeback?:sleep2: I was being facetious :wall:

B

Black Betty

Your first post:

Your last post:
I come here to read about a game I (at times) enjoy playing, If you care about what people think about you in an online game then your sadder than I first anticipated. QUOTE]

How can you play a game you deleted from your machine? Might be time to pick up your meds. You have contradicted yourself and yammered in circles. Have a nice day pumpkin.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your first post:

Your last post:
I come here to read about a game I (at times) enjoy playing, If you care about what people think about you in an online game then your sadder than I first anticipated. QUOTE]

How can you play a game you deleted from your machine? Might be time to pick up your meds. You have contradicted yourself and yammered in circles. Have a nice day pumpkin.
Well you see there's this thing called the internet, and a little thing called downloading, after downloading you can do something called re-installing. Hang on let me make it easier for you to understand...

:twak:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oki, reading this I gather that: Dodger has had some pretty nasty things happen in his real life, he's dealt with that by taking it out on characters in game.
Dodger, I think, now realises there are real people behind those characters with real feelings and can maybe take that into account in future?
So how about we all let the past be put behind us and move forward?

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a freaking game! If i choose to play a character as a ******* its rp, like a thief assassin isnt going to do a lot of good to people unless stealing, killing and looting is what you consider good, some chars do bad things and some do good things.

Some people take it wayyyy too personal.

H

headsplit

when people dont rez you, make sure you know where the nearest healer is *winks*

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread has been cleaned up.
Sorry I was a bit late, family commitments cut into my time rather this weekend.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hi Dodger. I don't play your shard but I am bringing a few Savage Roleplayers with me from Chesapeake. We were interested in the Militia because they seemed really organized. I came here to check out the Europa forums see how the game play was and such then came across your post.

I only have a little advice for you. It seems to me that everything or almost everything has fallen apart. let it fall apart as hard as that seems. Then slowly over time make the changes you feel you might need to make. Even re-read some of the comments people made to you. It takes allot to make the changes you don't think you need to. I was not the nicest person on UO. Ive played since I was 13 im now 24. I had to show people I could change and thats not easy when you start at game at age 13. I think you can and I think you want to. I don't think you want to leave UO with the current reputation of what people think of you.

Things only get better when they crash down on you. Then you can build better and stronger relations with people if you truly want people to see you as you are.

~Gareth
(PaxOku City)