• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, let me get this straight, KOC is gritching about unfair moderation and hide/stealth?

• Thread starter imported_MoonglowMerchant
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

1. Fair moderation is the only thing keeping your long list of sins from being stickied at the top of the board.

2. Hide/Stealth is imbalanced but running speedhacks and lag hacks doesn't encourage anyone to come out and fight.

I

imported_Goron

It is a diversionary tactic.
Draw attention away from your own faults by raising a giant stink over something else.

I

Sometimes yes, in this case, I don't think so.

I honestly think they are just having a "dumb" day.

One of many...

G

I think the PvP is slow today, so they come here to do some Bored PvP.

You know, I think that they really should consider dropping the stat loss timer to 5 minutes. 20 minutes gives people way to much time to come here and troll or otherwise PvP on the boards.

Dropping the stat loss timer to 5 minutes would really make Kelmo's job a lot easier.

a ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that wouldn't stop moonglow from coming to troll...he's not in factions anyways :p

T

TeleV

Board PVP isn't the same without me....lololol

I ruled back in my younger days.....

A

Azural Kane

... lag hax? Wow. Just, wow. Some people really don't use their heads...

I

So, you acknowledge point 1 and also admit to speedhacking but draw the line at lag hacks?

House placement tools anyone?

G

Knock it off guys. I have way too much to do at work. *shakes head*

Status
Not open for further replies.