• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) So last night I dragged Anne Nomilly back to UO

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I told her I need some recommendations and guidance. So she takes me down to level three Shame where I died about twenty times. To her credit she rezzed me each time and tried to keep me alive. But I also know each time I died horribly she probably was laughing her ass off and shaking her head in bewilderment. I was once pretty good at dancing with the devil spawn of UO, ...now I am fresh meat. Hell at one point even my own DOG killed me!

Last night reminded me of when I first met Anne and the rest of the O*S, we hunted nightly, and I died horribly and continually until I finally figured out how to behave in a dungeon. But man it was fun to be back doing a dungeon crawl with Anne!

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anne did have some great dungeon crawls back in the day , WB both of you

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still haven't learned how to act right all the time..
There is a little group of Uber players that takes me with them sometimes.. I can only laugh at myself and praise their patience sometimes.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spanky. Was thrilled to see you still running around in luna......the shard is in good shape with you around.....Anne giggled like a school girl when I told her I bumped into you :)