• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So is the Greater Dragon still king?

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I remember reading somewhere that a high level GD will still be the best...but how high of a level does it need to be?

4.2?

4.6?

Anyone done any testing to see what it takes for a GD to be better than some of these well trained new pets?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Personal opinion I don't see how they stay the top critter. Personally I'm looking to test Hiryus a bit considering they can be brought up to a 5 slot pet level and are rideable. To beat out a trained pet it would have to be near perfect. Again though this is only my opinion :)

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember reading somewhere that a high level GD will still be the best...but how high of a level does it need to be?

4.2?

4.6?

Anyone done any testing to see what it takes for a GD to be better than some of these well trained new pets?
If you're not into training pets, GD is still the best. But everyone is doing it now - I've taken White Wyrms, Rune Beetles, and Nightmares (among other things) and they all EASILY surpass Greater Dragons. I am curious to see how well my 4.3 GD does against each of them, but I'd imagine they'd wreck it with ease.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still waiting for my pets to bond. But with what I've done on test center, I can't imagine using my GD again.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still waiting for my pets to bond. But with what I've done on test center, I can't imagine using my GD again.
Me either. There hasn't been a lot of things that present issues for the enhanced pets now, and if you throw a Rune Beetle into the mix, things become even easier. I do have one question though: does the Aura of Nausea ability work on monsters? I gave it to a Poison Drake and that might be a fun combo for a hard-hitting boss.

I just had one of my 5-slot White Wyrms battle my GD. Was a fairly close fight for most of it HP-wise (GD has 957, WW 800), then the WW started pulling ahead.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I's say a high GD is still the king when it comes to sheer ability to tank. But with the ability to customize and beef up some other pets, there will easily be better pets for certain encounters.

For example, my 100% fire platinum drake that is trained up to level 5 can easily, and I mean easily! out do my 4.3 GD at Navrey.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Im with Merus, for tanking the GD is king.
but you can do a lot if you like to tinker with the pets.
i must say though i had super high hopes for the new Drakes, but i forgot at the end of the day they are just drakes, half dragons.
their damage output is half of a GD.
but you can do some neat stuff with them, area effects, tailor them to the boss your fighting and such so in the end that will be good.

i think you'll see a lot of people running a GD damage sponge and then a mix of drakes and Rune Beetles and other assorted special critters in doing the damage for the group.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally i'd like to see how the new Frost Dragon hold up.
Fully trained up I think it could be a contender if only due to the fact it hits with Cold and most mobs are weak to cold?
HP I've seen them at 1k so far

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im with Merus, for tanking the GD is king.
but you can do a lot if you like to tinker with the pets.
i must say though i had super high hopes for the new Drakes, but i forgot at the end of the day they are just drakes, half dragons.
their damage output is half of a GD.
but you can do some neat stuff with them, area effects, tailor them to the boss your fighting and such so in the end that will be good.

i think you'll see a lot of people running a GD damage sponge and then a mix of drakes and Rune Beetles and other assorted special critters in doing the damage for the group.
idk. I dual-cliented The Roof on Monday night and had zero issues with any of the bosses (outside of one death on Juo'nar) before I lost power on Anon. Ozymandias took a while because I wasn't able to discord him, but my pets (White Wyrm & Rune Beetle) weren't in any danger of dying. Rune Beetle (with Consume running) tanks Virtuebane quite well since they can't be poisoned, allowing you to heal non-stop - it was in no danger of dying unless I had to med on my 2nd character (who was also e-fielding.)

I do like the Drakes, although I admit I haven't done much with them yet. They'd definitely be useful in a group setting, but even before this publish, some pets were able to shine if there was a GD tanking. Those same pets can now do the tanking.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
idk. I dual-cliented The Roof on Monday night and had zero issues with any of the bosses (outside of one death on Juo'nar) before I lost power on Anon. Ozymandias took a while because I wasn't able to discord him, but my pets (White Wyrm & Rune Beetle) weren't in any danger of dying. Rune Beetle (with Consume running) tanks Virtuebane quite well since they can't be poisoned, allowing you to heal non-stop - it was in no danger of dying unless I had to med on my 2nd character (who was also e-fielding.)

I do like the Drakes, although I admit I haven't done much with them yet. They'd definitely be useful in a group setting, but even before this publish, some pets were able to shine if there was a GD tanking. Those same pets can now do the tanking.
I did a roof run today with a GD, Cu (4), Rune Beetle (5) and a Cold Plat Drake (5)... and they crushed it.

The Craftsman

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If BS had just introduced a whole load of pets that were stronger than a GD there would have been outrage, and quite rightly so. Stealth that same thing in under the guise of a 'taming update' and it's fine. Go figure.

Waiting on the nerf.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a fully trained 5 slot dimetrosaur that I use frequently on lvl 6 tmaps. it has yet to die solo and rarely gets below 50% health not running any masteries. It doesn't do the damage of a GD against the great ape or navrey, but they barely touch it. I actually released my only GD, hoping to never "have to" use it again (so I hope we don't get hit with a nerf bat because I put alot of time and effort into all those power scrolls) The cu and the saurosaurus also tank very well. I've yet to train a rune beetle or white wyrm

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Working up a Cu now not sure what I'm going to put on it any suggestions?

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I read here in this thread is, that people do the roof with 2-4 pets, which each take up 5 slots. Which boils down to 2-4 tamers. Yet a samprire can solo the roof. So why exactly would tamers need a nerf?
pvp. Some of the builds with pets (which I have no interest in seeing for myself) will be ridiculous. Hell, the Phoenix is ALREADY stupid - it's pretty difficult to escape from it WHILE MOUNTED...and that was when I was trying to tame one. If you're on foot, it's going to kill you.

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pvp. Some of the builds with pets (which I have no interest in seeing for myself) will be ridiculous. Hell, the Phoenix is ALREADY stupid - it's pretty difficult to escape from it WHILE MOUNTED...and that was when I was trying to tame one. If you're on foot, it's going to kill you.
pets only do half damage in pvp hitting other players :)

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

4.2?

4.6?

Oh, for just grab and go purposes probably, but if you have a plan, probably not.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're not into training pets, GD is still the best. But everyone is doing it now - I've taken White Wyrms, Rune Beetles, and Nightmares (among other things) and they all EASILY surpass Greater Dragons. I am curious to see how well my 4.3 GD does against each of them, but I'd imagine they'd wreck it with ease.
Rune corruption seems pretty OP to me, now that anything can tank ok.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hell, the Phoenix is ALREADY stupid - it's pretty difficult to escape from it WHILE MOUNTED...and that was when I was trying to tame one. If you're on foot, it's going to kill you.
They capped dex on tamed creatures to 150.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i think a big thing about farting around with the new pets is deciding from the get go if your gonna muck around with the spellcasting of the pet or just go tank.
if you go tank, go tank and totally leave out the spellcasting and int, mana and all that.
sink all your stuff into the tanking.
i have found if you dip a toe into the spellcasting it totally mucks up the pet.

so for me that is where the GD will always outshine other pets even the ones we 'imbue' ourselves.
the GD already is a Tank AND has maxed out spellcasting.

if you try to put spellcasting on a non spellcasting pet you have to give up something else, HP is usually what ya have to cut because of the cost.
or at least thats been my experience so far in building pets.
either make a tank, make a caster or make a 50/50 split that will be reduced in both but have both.

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Frost dragons seem to be the new king tbh
frosty new.jpg

Bonded this one today and took it into Destard, I have consume up(but then I always do on all pets), it is nigh on indestructible, you would think I would be vetting away furiously but I was not, every now and then it would drop to 84% so Id throw a vet at it, I have had it fight 2 GDs at once without vetting it at all, it has 87 physical resist which is a lot higher than the max you can train onto any pet so its natural HP regen and the heals it casts on itself completely mitigate the damage its taking, there could be twice the number on it here and it would still be fine, Im tempted to go in there and pull everything to test that.
The 50% cold damage means it really cuts into most things and kills pretty fast, it wasnt even at 125 stam yet and all its combat skills are under GM, the caps on each one are all over 115 so once its obtained parry at GM wrestle, and its fully trained up its going to be vastly superior to any trained pet I have yet tried.
Ill admit Ive only trained up a few(mare, firesteed, unicorn, WW) but a trained up pet would have to go some to be as good as this is.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate to say this given how many hundreds of hours I have spent looking for high end GDs for my stables best to date was right before the pub and I stabled a 4.7 ....... They are obsolete. Which is fine with me as I hate their giant foot print and the dragon snail (Turtle) hatchlings were just plain Fugly if you could manage to hatch a half way decent one. No need for nerfs here as it doesn't have much effect in PvP and in PvM it just brings more pet options up to equal or a little better than GDs. Lets all be honest the only reason we all had GDs is they were the best meat shields and really not that impressive beyond that, other than they are big.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate to say this given how many hundreds of hours I have spent looking for high end GDs for my stables best to date was right before the pub and I stabled a 4.7 ....... They are obsolete. Which is fine with me as I hate their giant foot print and the dragon snail (Turtle) hatchlings were just plain Fugly if you could manage to hatch a half way decent one. No need for nerfs here as it doesn't have much effect in PvP and in PvM it just brings more pet options up to equal or a little better than GDs. Lets all be honest the only reason we all had GDs is they were the best meat shields and really not that impressive beyond that, other than they are big.
I think obsolete is too strong. They are still really effective. They are just more generally effective than specifically. I'd still keep a 4.7 GD for sure.

kazeandi

Adventurer
Haven't used my GD since my Chiv Cu hit max. Even if the Cu was weaker, my Tamer is human and the mount function alone makes me happy

The same should go for pets like Nightmare, Giant Beetle etc.
There's just no room for pets like Saurosaurus, WW, Drake and the like for me.

I do use my pimped Rune though for bosses, he just outdamages them all.

WhiteWitch

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
GDs are gargoyle pets anyway, same really goes for any 5 slot non rideable, walking everywhere with a human or elf really doesnt cut it, the great thing about this publish is its made human and elf tamers useful again.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5-slot rune beetles own for gargs.

Great dps and can even tank if set up right.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think obsolete is too strong. They are still really effective. They are just more generally effective than specifically. I'd still keep a 4.7 GD for sure.
Even if he was totally worthless now I would keep stable slot for the 4.7 I tamed what 2 days before the pub LOL. Put him toe to toe with a max hp HPR life leech Tsuki and the Tsuki held his own for over a hour of the two pounding on each other. And that was without consume on either. neither got below half life with no vet healing. Hiryu did not fare so well without the life leech. Have not tried a healing CU yet. RB Did not fare so well in the long run took 15 min for the 4.7 to redline a max hp, 125 poison RB again the mage healing the RB used is just too slow for Big Chucks DPS. So yeah obsolete is not really accurate but I would say anything less than a 4.2 would not be worth hanging on to at this point.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5-slot rune beetles own for gargs.

Great dps and can even tank if set up right.
Yep skip the mage and put everything in HP, HPR, Resist and Stam Regen. Not my favorite pet but without question the New RBs are going to be very popular.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Last night, I got called in to help a group of friends that brought up a scalis while tossing white nets.

Several of those present had new pets that had already been bonded and trained up.

The ONLY pet that wasn't dying within 30 seconds of being sicced on the scalis was the GD - my mystic/mage tried to cross-heal, but most of the time the targets died before I could get more than 1 or 2 spells off. The docks were littered with the corpses of the others.

Reactions: Lug

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I agree with Basara....

I have not found anything yet that will match a top of the line GD in both damage done and tankability at the same time. Sure, the Runies can get more damage but they can not handle the pounding that a GD can imo. The Cu can take the damage but the GD beats it out on doing damage. But then again I am not claiming to be an expert at it.. still learning and training various pets.

Phoenix is next though.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Cu with chiv and armor ignore does pretty good damage
That is what I have on the Cu I have been training. He is not 4x120 legendary yet and things may change once he is fully trained on them but so far my GD beats it out. I guess spending some points on the base damage on the Cu would have been a good idea in hindsight but I wanted the hp's high.. and that crap is costly lol

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ONLY pet that wasn't dying within 30 seconds of being sicced on the scalis was the GD - my mystic/mage tried to cross-heal, but most of the time the targets died before I could get more than 1 or 2 spells off. The docks were littered with the corpses of the others.
Doesn't really surprise me. The two major tank stats are resists & wrestling.
Resist mitigates the damage and the two most important, physical & fire, can go up to 85 & 90. You can't imbue that on a pet, since 80 is the cap. (Bringing a GD to a fight, where mostly cold & posion dominates, would be something completely different though)
Wrestling helps not getting hit at all. This caps out at roughly 127 at a GD. 7 more than you can imbue. (plus it helps dashing more DMG out, since it will hit more often).

I'd say the GD is still the king of tanks.

King of DMG? No idea, but definitely not the GD. That was already the case pre-patch. You just had a hard time keeping your glass cannons alive. Now that youz can make those squishy damage dealers tankier, makes it even more viable to take those out of the stables.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
two most important, physical & fire, can go up to 85 & 90. You can't imbue that on a pet, since 80 is the cap.
While you can't put it on the pet you can tame it over capped :) Have a couple more over capped highest 89 Fire

green hiryu stats.jpg

Had several folks tell me HP cap is 1,000 which is not accurate
Green Hiryu STR.jpg

And he tanks just fine

Green Hiryu Advancements.jpg

Hardly a glass cannon.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bonded this one today and took it into Destard, I have consume up(but then I always do on all pets), it is nigh on indestructible, you would think I would be vetting away furiously but I was not, every now and then it would drop to 84% so Id throw a vet at it, I have had it fight 2 GDs at once without vetting it at all
Consume Damage is incredibly powerful in the first level of Destard, since all the Dragons there do 100% Physical Damage with their melee, and Consume Damage converts Physical Damage into a HPR and HCI buff for your pet. I've pulled all of first level Destard onto my Saurosaurus before while running Consume Damage, and they failed to even scratch him. Not just because of his Life Leech, but also because he had 150 HPR from Consume Damage converting all the Physical Damage.

Put him toe to toe with a max hp HPR life leech Tsuki and the Tsuki held his own for over a hour of the two pounding on each other. And that was without consume on either. neither got below half life with no vet healing.
The Tsuki Wolf wasn't able to finish off the GD, likely because the Tsuki Wolf was casting Corpse Skin on the GD, improving it's Physical Resist, which is the type of damage that Tsuki Wolves deal the most of (90%), so the GD was taking so little damage that his occasional Greater Heal was able to keep him up. Try giving the Tsuki Wolf AI on top of his Necro and Life Leech (if it'll still let you, haven't leveled a Tsuki Wolf since TC testing, was able to give them AI on there). If the Devs fix the problem with Physical or Cold heavy Necro pets casting Corpse Skin, then that Tsuki Wolf should easily be able to take that GD.

Dex can be higher. It's stamina that was capped.

Dex = movement rate, stam = swing rate.
Stamina is both movement rate and swing rate. Hence why creatures/NPCs slow down both their attacks and movement when severely damaged, they've lost a lot of Stam.

The top tanks i'd say are Saurosaurus and Cu Sidhe when leveled right. Saurosaurus can spawn with up to 85 Physical and 90 Fire Resist (same as GD maxes), and has Life Leech, making him heal himself for half the damage he inflicts. The Cu Sidhe can self heal with bandages.

The top damage pets, are probably the Rune Beetle, Fire Beetle, and potentially the Shadow Wyrm. Crimson/Platinum Drakes can out damage a GD as well when fighting an opponent that is weak to their damage type.
The Rune Beetle for obvious reasons.
The Fire Beetle can become particularly nasty. His 100% Fire Damage synergizes well with someone casting Corpse Skin, he can learn Rune Corruption (halves Resists) and AI, which makes him good against even Fire resistant foes, and since he starts at 1 slot and can be trained to 5, he gets a LOT of training points. I have a 5 slot Fire Beetle with 857 Health/150 Stam/500 Mana, 678 STR (he hits total stat cap)/150 DEX/500 INT, 30 SR/30 MR, 80/80/65/60/80, 24-33 Base Damage, 120 Wrestling/120 Tactics/120 Anatomy, got enough Training Points saved to get 120 Resist/120 Parry/120 Focus/120 Med for when i get the Powerscrolls, and he has Rune Corruption and AI. When he attacks something, his opponents melt.
The Shadow Wyrm has very strong damage potential as well, he can hit like a freight train. He has up to 1,030 STR (WAY above anything else, and STR contributes quite a bit to melee damage), and 29-35 Base Damage (more than any other pet in the game). He also has both Magery and Necro. The only problem is, he maxes out at GM Wrest (and so has a harder time landing hits), and his Corpse Skin casts lower his own melee damage output, since it raises Physical/Cold Resist by 10, and the Shadow Wyrm does 75% Physical/25% Cold Damage...

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Tsuki Wolf wasn't able to finish off the GD, likely because the Tsuki Wolf was casting Corpse Skin on the GD, improving it's Physical Resist, which is the type of damage that Tsuki Wolves deal the most of (90%), so the GD was taking so little damage that his occasional Greater Heal was able to keep him up. Try giving the Tsuki Wolf AI on top of his Necro and Life Leech (if it'll still let you, haven't leveled a Tsuki Wolf since TC testing, was able to give them AI on there). If the Devs fix the problem with Physical or Cold heavy Necro pets casting Corpse Skin, then that Tsuki Wolf should easily be able to take that GD.
That is where my thinking was leading me on the Tsuki. After the initial mana dump with a lot of withers and blood oaths it looked like as soon as he had enough mana he started dropping evil omen and corpse skin as soon as his mana regenerated. I have another high Hp, high resist wolf I am going to train up today and and leave necro off of. I can't remember if AI was a option but have been more than a little than happy with the life leech and the Tsuki fast attack Between HPR and life leech that is what kept him alive in the fight. But they got each other down to varying between 1/4 and 1/2 life and just hung there in that range slugging it out. Seems if corpse skin is going to be in the mix the necro critters damage type should be adjusted to maybe 60 phys/ 20 fire/ 20 energy to balance it out a bit. Been busy with a new Hiryu that is showing a lot of promise....... His hits, str and resist were naturally high enough that they didn't cost much to max leaving enough points to add a healthy amount of PS , 20hpr, bladeweave (I like BW) and bump his mana to 383 with 1000 HP. LOL he is one high dollar metallic blue turkey. If I could have figured a way to fit in 120 resisting spells and focus I would have but that would have cost more in the HP area than I wanted to give up. Again though the drawback is the 100% phys damage, but I like the big war turkeys of UO and want to see just how well this one does fully trained up in skills. Still a damned expensive Turkey though LOL. But hey unlike most of the colored Hiryus that seem to have total crap stats, this one was near max on everything 72phy/86fire/35cold/ 63 poison/54 energy 701 Str, and I don't recall the pre training hp but he could have went up to 1085 in training. Sorry I am bored sitting here letting sheep pound on him to 120 parry LOL only 1.3 left to go........ post tame wrestle on him was 101.3 and tactics 93.7 beat on dread pirates for his training so he only gained anat there. so got a bit of a jump on getting those to 120 thanks to the RNG smiling on me for once. After that I am going to hunt for a top model Tsuki with near max HP and resist, the one I have untrained is nice but a long way from a top of the line one. Still something to be said for finding and taming the highest end of a species when it comes to spending the training points. Anyway I am having a lot of fun with the Hiryus atm they are proving to be very potent in PvM as tanks and can dish out damage reasonably fast and stay in the fight without a lot of vetting. With the Hiryu it comes down to it is a tank now and it is a ride. So I am not forced into my tamers being smelly Gargoyles just so I can move at mounted speed getting in and out of places.

metalic warbird.jpg

metallic turkey front stats.jpg

metallic turkey resist.jpg

metallic turkey lore.jpg

metallic turkey damage.jpg

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
All I read here in this thread is, that people do the roof with 2-4 pets, which each take up 5 slots. Which boils down to 2-4 tamers. Yet a samprire can solo the roof. So why exactly would tamers need a nerf?
Tamer just sit back and risk no danger, no wear and tear on equipment, all kill and watch YouTube.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Tamer just sit back and risk no danger, no wear and tear on equipment, all kill and watch YouTube.
Not entirely true, but not totally false either.. Tamers lose dura when they cast gheal and any other spells, which is why I do not use the antique legendary jewls any more. One good boss fight and the are at 0/255 dura. But they definitely do not take the kind of hit on dura that Sampires etc take during a battle.

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not entirely true, but not totally false either.. Tamers lose dura when they cast gheal and any other spells, which is why I do not use the antique legendary jewls any more. One good boss fight and the are at 0/255 dura. But they definitely do not take the kind of hit on dura that Sampires etc take during a battle.
Aye... agreed. There are only a handful of templates left in this game that is worthwhile. So I am hoping there is no more nerfing done on tamers and sampires. In fact, these are the only 2 that I got left for PVM and the rest are either crafters for pvpers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
To be considered a zombie thread, it has to be several YEARS old, not 5 months.

On LA, Dimetrosaurs are popular for (Ilshenar & Tokuno, especially) champ spawns, from their poison area attack, though people often leave when the spawn hits level 4 to get a pet that is harder hitting and more durable. I've not had a chance to test them on the current event yet (though some of the stuff is likely poison immune from being undead).

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I think my GD is still very effective, and for one thing it has skills over 120 that I didn't need to scroll.