• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So is Krampus good or bad ?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He either wants trade runs to stop or he doesn't. Why is it that I can accept trade runs, collect the goods, turn them into Slim the Fence and it does not give the same (or any) guaranteed drop once I participate and help kill him ? He sends ambushers to trade runners, he's clearly bad in my opinion, so wth ? As a test I completed twice the amount needed for regular runs (6) to get a supposed guaranteed drop, but I used Slim instead. I still had to accept the quest, purchase or craft the items, put them in the containers,and turn them in to an NPC for a reward (and Slims rewards are lame at best compared to SoTs/Signs/Resources and it counted for nothing towards Krampus. I really really wish these Devs would think like players once in a while.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I really really wish these Devs would think like players once in a while.
They'd have to play UO in order to do that. -I mean extensively without Dev "powers".

I would imagine slim runs don't count cause you'd have to use the gate to get to him?

I guess unless you're referring to siege... no 'trammel' on that shard. I've got no answer for you in this case :D

Although, I always wondered why Mugen has Trammel & siege does not? Trammel is still felucca ruleset on Mugen.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No gates..I made sure i did everything correctly, thinking rationally that it would work..only to be disappointed it didn't.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
He's in league with Slim, obviously.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any monster that teleports you in... randomly attacks you... dismounts you...

Is Vile! :)

Not to mention being pelted with minions... and being murdered several times without getting even a basic award.

First time I got a bag of gems and some gold, didnt die... was fun, kind of. Second time was a total disaster. 5 candy canes for clean up points was the best part.