• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So...Is EKOC still around

Skymourner

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just looking for a few people. Had to quit rather abruptly last time I played and didnt get to say goodbye. I have seen Aedon around here, anyone know Aralo, Timothy, Synn, Jannesin( I know i botched the spelling on this one). Bottom line, does the EKOC still hold the fort outside of Tram Yew gate?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are still there Guy. Aralo and Timmy I have not seen in a bit. Syn still plays, but on other characters. Janissan plays when she has the time. She is tied up in college.

Skymourner

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes!!!! i'm tied up in baby and sick wife atm so i know how it goes i'm glad to see u still kicking around, you guys were my main reason for my soon to be coming back party