• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So I was reading the patch notes...

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've used house teleporter tiles before and maybe I'm missing something here.

But what exactly is this crap about going from a seven-day cool down to a one-day cool down?

I've never ran into any of that which makes me think it's some type of house teleporter tile I probably never used whether it's the reward ones or the ones from the freaking store or some other set new to me. But yeah, I don't ever, ever recall anything about a cool down when using them.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They're talking about the built-in teleporters from the newer style keep and castle designs.

If yours chronically stops functioning, you no longer have to wait 7 days to repair it.

If you don't have a keep or a castle, you can ignore it.

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the clarification, but at some point I do hope to have a villa Crowley keep.