• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) So I upgraded my keep and......

Larry Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My keep is just NW of the Lich area south of yew. My sign said the keep was properly placed and I did not have any garden beds, stweards etc. I placed my 40 soulstones in the bank for safty. I expected the cost would be an additional 1,317,500. So i added 1.4 mil to my bank for a total of somewhere about 1,530,000. The keep was worth 1,125,000. I was surprised when after the conversion I still had 1,345,000 in bank. Seems it only cost 192,500 to upgrade!

Everything is in the moving crate but seems to be all there.

The only problem is now my keep is IMproperly placed.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well probably it will be good call a GM to check it, but i don't know what they can do... It happened also to a my house after a publish: before was properly placed after it was improperly. Called a Gm and the answer was it strange but they didn't do anything hehe... Probably the only problem will be with resizing or trying to replace it because maybe the publish changed something in the map and so now there is an obstacle where is placed the keep.

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so how did you upgrade it? did you place over your current keep? what were the steps taken?

Larry Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so how did you upgrade it? did you place over your current keep? what were the steps taken?
I went to the sign on old keep and clicked on the custimize tab. I then selected securely customize this house. A menu came up with just 1 customize choice. I selected that and a fraction of a second latter (ie a blink of an eye) the new keep had replaceed the old. All items were in moving crate.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I intend to try and custimize my castle today - I will let ya know how it comes out!