• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] So I took my sampire to the abyss

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have enjoyed playing with the rats spawn in Stygian with my sampire, but decided to give the abyssal spawn a whirl with him....
I have tried this spawn a few times on your typical necro Mage. I even tried it on podo's mystic/necro/super Mage template with disastrous results so I wasn't expecting much.

But the demon slayer double axe made short work of all the various levels ...only died when I tangled with the champ... But that was mostly my own fault. It wasn't a solo attempt but I am sure one of your experienced guys could easily solo that spawn.

Has anyone tried?

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have often soloed this spawn. The abyssal infernal isnt that difficult. just take care when it spawns adds and casts this huge explosion that knocks you off your mount.

I did it with a sampire, sampiredin and bushido paladin template. all worked quite well. Spawn can easily be ww´d. Just take care of those arcane demons. If there are too many they cast you to death. and the last wave. Those nasty demons can cast blood oath. Not good if you double strike them with a demon slayer weapon.

yea... some other thing. one time i did this spawn and when I nearly got the abyssal infernal down a half dozend of "reds" came and sent me to the "grey world".... that was disappointing ;-)

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I did it with my Melee Archer.
There are few spots where you can be teleported by the boss stunning spell. I prefer to cleat them all before attacking the boss.

PKs pretty often come there. I prefer to unload SOTs after finishing third level ;)