• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So i have to pose the question...

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does a certain person tame all the bulls from jhlome farms and put them on a boat in the ocean?

I was actualy TRING to gain taming and i watched the certain person tame all the bulls and leave with em.......
Why?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Roleplayer trying to build themselves an Arc?
No he would only need two one Female and one Male. oh Wait maybe thats the problem they are bulls, they are all male. Well maybe they think if they keep trying they will get a girlie one.
:loser:

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh i know thers been a post about it... The guys name is Showscore FYI... he does it in trammel and fel...

S

Sunrise

All tamers are evil..Lets go to fel and sick the pets on him :D :danceb:

Or just drink more ale :D

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All tamers are evil..Lets go to fel and sick the pets on him :D :danceb:

Or just drink more ale :D
Dude on my way. I will meet you at the Pub later.

W

walletinspector

I am so glad that I'm not the only one annoyed by this person's actions. He does this without fail each day. I killed him a handful of times on the fel side bull pens but that only provokes him. His other characters are named Show(followed by anything else). He isn't training anything by taking the bulls. He's only doing it so the rest of us can't benefit from taming in the bull pens. I'm sure that he's sitting there laughing at us. If he's so worried that people are scripting he can page on them and/or kill them if it's fel side. He keeps doing it since he can get away with it. We can't page on him since we can't target his character when prompted to in the help request/harassment menu. So basically you are out of luck and must endure finding another spot to train like I had to. Don't you feel like he's abusing game mechanics to interfere with other players' gameplay?

P

Pennywise

Why does a certain person tame all the bulls from jhlome farms and put them on a boat in the ocean?

I was actualy TRING to gain taming and i watched the certain person tame all the bulls and leave with em.......
Why?
C-c-c-cause he maybe gets a special prize.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*angry eyes* this has been pissing me off too for over a YEAR. it's so damn frustrating. about once a month i actually get there and the bulls are there and i can get some taming gains. but then next time i go, usually later the same day, *poof* they're all gone.
*SCREAM*. really really annoying. i love jhelom pens for taming - no fear of dying (at least on the tram side... every time i try the fel side i get ganked), the bulls can't wander far, and the landscape of jhelom is very zen. bah!

L

Laf

kill bulls out and around pap and del, and bulls will spawn in farms. "IF THERE ARE ZERO THERE CURRENTLY"

not many, but enough to get a few gains.

M

Millie

I don't know why the Dev.Team can't set the bulls to reset and re spawn ever hour or so.. that would stop long term scripters. and the person taking them away can't stay on the game 24 hours a day. Maybe then everyone could be happy..