• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So I have this pretty Glass Dagger?

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I picked my side, i help investigate the murders, Hum should i have been able to help investigate if I had chosen evil? but back to my point. I have yet to see picking a side has done anyhitng to highten my game experience. This event is dragging on with no end in sight. Kinda glad thow i did get a chance to get insane amount of points so i could get everything, noe really what should have happened, as NOTHING from the turn-in are rare or valuable.

Well straying of point again - what is next, we have yet to rescue Casca, as far as i know the rats have eaten him as no one has been able to bring him food in a few days. Ands whats with the dead end hallways.

Of topic again damn just like this long drawn out event.

well lets end it

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE PICKING OF SIDES OR THE GLASS DAGGER IS FOR?

:sleep2:

U

UOKaiser

Sorry Unkonwn for now just have to wait to see what they have up there sleeves.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hum should i have been able to help investigate if I had chosen evil?
Frankly, no.

However, would the authorities have known about your choice? Not necessarily, especially with the heads of the government splattered all over the ground.

So it's justifiable, kinda, even though I don't like it.

As to making a choice, if you

1. have a glass dagger, and/or

2. are in the Shadowlords Faction,

you have made a choice.

Whether or not there will be consequences for that, remains to be seen. I hope so.

I've been having fun with the event cycle, even though I've disagreed with how several things were handled.

One question is....If you're not having fun, why are you still participating?

-Galen's player

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Sonoma i used mine to slay the Council and now RP off that lol...
jk I did not slay them but i am RPing off the Event for fun. i sorta
used the Moment to Move in a new direction sorta... Save it and go kill a monster
you never had before...

L

Lariat

You only have 1? You mean you didn't farm them on every shard you could, with every account, with the intention of hoarding them until they become useful, then selling all 100+ of them for huge profit?

...must just be me.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You only have 1? You mean you didn't farm them on every shard you could, with every account, with the intention of hoarding them until they become useful, then selling all 100+ of them for huge profit?

...must just be me.
:D You are not alone, in fact, I did not even bother to get ONE!

L

Lariat

Actually, I was implying that I DID farm them, and DO have a small stash to sell off once they become useful. 100 is an exaggerated number, but I have a few dozen.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hum should i have been able to help investigate if I had chosen evil?
Frankly, no.
Whose to say that some people weren't investigating with the intention of helping the Shadowlords?
The FoA were the guilty party, not the Shadowlords (though the Shadowlords were directly involved - but why should they care if they are linked to the murder? If anything, killing the ruling council would make more people switch to their side, not less).

And even if though the FoA were guilty, the investigation could've been conducted with the intention of helping the FoA. The path of investigation led towards the imprisonment of Avery, who presumably is an enemy of the FoA.

I can see justification for people whose loyalties lay in any of the known groups to have gone through the investigation.

L

love2winalot

2 of the clues that were suppost to be turned in as part of the investigation are missing............i know because i have them locked down in my Castle..........Thus, the story can not continue as intended..........hehe, this time the bad guys really did win, ah hahahahahaha.:D

R

RenaLynne

Isnt the event supposed to be continuing in this next publish? Thought I read something about that...:bored:

N

Ni-

Isnt the event supposed to be continuing in this next publish? Thought I read something about that...:bored:
Yes. As far as I understand the next part of the event will start when Pub 55 goes live.

Personally I like the length of this, all encompassing, event. The thing I don't like is more than 2 months inbetween event advancements. Which haven't been very numerous lately.

Frankly, I'm not really looking forward to the 'end' so much. I am sure I will have enjoyed the journey alot more than just getting to the destination.

I'm not saying I really want to push back any kind of expansion produced by this event. However, I don't mind waiting when I have event advancements 1-4 times a month.

K

Kratos Aurion

what is next, we have yet to rescue Casca
Yes we did (or should have). Casca was located within Inu's old hiding cell. When you find him, he thanks you and hands you his "note" to send back to the guard to come rescue him. The only reason he didn't leave was because his NPC needed to stay to give everyone a fair chance to get their tickets (and farm them).

So far, we don't know where Sherry or Aileen are hiding. And as for Avery, we do not know if he was kidnapped (again) at the end of Melissa's defeat, or if he is actually being charged for a crime by the Royal Council.

E

Evilminion

It's the Avery angle that interests me. Is he secretly guilty? Has he just been framed? Is he going to be convicted of the slayings? Will we have a chance to rescue him? Will he be sharing a cell with Ricardo? :D

I'm really looking forward to the next stage of the event!

L

love2winalot

No No No No. The next stage is all about Andrew, and for us to sharpen our Glass Daggers, and gates that only those with a Dagger can use, and being able to kill Guards, and loot them, as all the defenders of Brit stand by helplessly, Yea, this is what it needs to be now.

Right now all choosing side has done was, Good= get to play, Evil=get to do nothing. :sleep2: