• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So i decided to come back to UO...

Jaina

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

As i said, after a loooooooong time, i decided i would give UO a go, once again.

I used to be a member of ERC, back in the good old days, i've been trying numerous MMORPGs but none gave me the thrill UO did.

Fact is, playing alone is kinda boring and i guess most of the people i used to know must have moved on, so if anyone feels like hanging out, doing stuff, i'd appreciate that a lot.

Have fun and cya around.

Jaina d'Areck

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lots of people hang out at West Bank Britain (No, really) every day from 6 -7pm UK time

Feel free to drop by and meet us

We have Pizza !!

*goes off to oil the Revolving Door*

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ask around in general chat :) I'm (Wally) usually in there and so are others :)

JellyBelly

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi there,

I recently returned too - it's always hard coming back to an established community. If you ever need anything or a bit of company look me up - usually playing either JellyBelly or Cornelius.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enjoy yourselves! It's great to have more *new* old players coming back.

Tyranissa Wrath

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Europa Chicken League have regular events on Monday evenings, and you'd be more than welcome at The Sword And Shovel Tavern on a Tuesday night, up by the Reaper Cave north of Minoc!

Welcome back!

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I recently returned too - it's always hard coming back to an established community. If you ever need anything or a bit of company look me up - usually playing either JellyBelly or Cornelius.
wonders if the same cornelius i knew hmmm x

Jaina

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks all of you for your kind answers. And NO Dodger, you cannot have my stuff ! :whip:

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's ok I would just throw it on the ground when I quit again.

I started a new account just to mess with people as unlike my old account which was only used to help and nurture youngs.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if u want a Keep gimme a hola if u cant find a spot...

wokhoss in game.....or icq THP on 267208357

PADmage

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

As i said, after a loooooooong time, i decided i would give UO a go, once again.

I used to be a member of ERC, back in the good old days, i've been trying numerous MMORPGs but none gave me the thrill UO did.

Fact is, playing alone is kinda boring and i guess most of the people i used to know must have moved on, so if anyone feels like hanging out, doing stuff, i'd appreciate that a lot.

Have fun and cya around.

Jaina d'Areck
I remember the tag ERC, maybe it was a guild I use to kill a lot if I remember right, I am PAD from TKG then DI then AI co-founder with Athena.

funny enough since its a month free I logged back in. seems dead game but maybe people are not in the same locations.