• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SO I bought a house and Lost it

DarknessDemona

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I bought it recalled away before marking a rune. the guy who sold it to me marked over the rune and doesn't remember where it was. HOW do I find it!!!!! PLEASE help me.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Only way would be to run around the area it might be. What did the area look like

DarknessDemona

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly I have done that.. I dont remember guy gated me there I bought it and accidentally recalled instead of marking.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I done it once in the past. But I know it was east of Yew gate. How long ago was it. Might have the coordinates in your Journal

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They might be able to. I know it takes a few hrs to run the shards looking for idoc. You can cut the time of that if you know rather is was snow. Swamp sand and what facet it was on

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. This is a new one on me.

I honestly think the GM of today is just simply unwilling or just unskilled to do the job GMs could do in the past. Even the transaction would have been recorded on your journal. They have access to that... however, if you would have thought about it at the time... so did you.

BUT... its all too late now. The best way to really go about relocating your house is to sit and quiet your mind and really try and remember what your neighbor houses looked like. What area you were in. Thats the big problem with Malas. We used to call that area "The Trailer Park" because its nothing but very unremarkable areas vs. like Tram or Fel what can be summarized as different neighborhoods or zones. So much landmass... you could narrow down the same search "quest" down so much easier. Not that it wouldnt be a big job.

I'm honestly sorry friend. You really are the best one for the job on this one. It really should be a bit easier... like getting a key for a ship in your bank. Even then, it doesnt work for the big ships. Thankfully I was just near the docks of town... I just need a rowboat to reach it.

One person may be able to help? Vlad of "HOME", who will be just on the south side of Luna bank... more in the early evenings. He's a pro at knowing every area and zone. You still may need to spend a few hours, but its a good place to start. Good luck! :thumbup1:

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do you remember seeing/visiting any vendors near it? Can use VS if you do. I lost a rune on a new char and just used VS to get to my neighbors house.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Which land mass was it on? Was it a newly placed house? Does the seller remember what section the house was located (NE, NW, SE, SW). Was it near a town. Does any of his other chars have a rune. Was it in forest, sand, snow or jungle. Was it on an island.

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What type of house was it and what is the owner's name? Might come across it in my travels. Or some one else may happen by. Could be helpful if you posted that information.