• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So how many times have you respecced?

• Thread starter Lord Abernathy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Abernathy

Just curious...

How many times have you respecced your druid and what's your favoriate specc so far?

For myself, I've respecced waaaaaaaaay too many times...last I checked, my respec fee is 45 gold. It seems each time there's a buff/nerf, I wanna change my specc. And also each time I get some item that caters to one specc (like a healing staff or something), I wanna respecc just to try it out, LOL.

But I guess my fav would have to be feral.....kitty pwnage FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Lord Abernathy

Yeah, it is....very little downtime. With restore, it'll take you a while to kill a mob. And with Balance, the downtime will come from the mana regen (of course, if you have a mage friend that can give you free water, woot! hehe)

L

Lady Beth

I've respecced about 4 times, I wanted to try all the talents out.

My favorite so far is balance. I love the moonkin as well as the Force of Nature spell. Although currently I am restoration speccced so I can get into instances easier.