• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So..how is it?

T

Tior

How is UO nowadays?

I left somewhat after the elf things came and the odd hairs so I know how it went up to that point.
It is not like I will come back, Im happy in my WoW world ;) but it is always fun to read about UO and see how my old game turns out.

I often reflect back to how it was before in UO and how much fun I had in it (some people had to suffer for it but still fun) so I dont think I will ever totaly let it go.

Is RAA still around? Do they still hang out at the BS in Brit? Trying to help clueless people :D

Is Hemi still around collecting his rares and trying to do deals?
How is the pvp scene?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Tior

I'm still here, RAA is still around, but Hemi moved on.

pvp scene is pretty quiet I think, but I'm hardly an expert on that.

UO is as it always has been I think, full of people predicting it's end, but going on anyway.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Role Play Community of Europa is still going :), Although the player base has decreased a fair bit we are still going strong :D

T

Tior

Hello Tior

I'm still here, RAA is still around, but Hemi moved on.

pvp scene is pretty quiet I think, but I'm hardly an expert on that.

UO is as it always has been I think, full of people predicting it's end, but going on anyway.
I think I would be most supprised if you had left Petra ;)