• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so how do you get into blackthorn's dungeon now?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You don't...if you want Minax arties you have to take to the seas..yay! :/

Blackthorn’s Dungeon

• As part of the continuing event arc, Blackthorn’s dungeon has become obstructed and will become home to a mini-quest having to do with the arc.
  • Minax Artifacts can continue to be turned in to the agent in Blackthorn’s Castle
  • Minax Artifacts can continue to be collected via the Captain’s and the Beacons
  • Characters logging into the areas outside of the beacon areas will be magically teleported out of the dungeon

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the beacons they're talking about aren't the ones in the sea, they're the ones in the far back corner of blackthorn's dungeon in the towns

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think the beacons they're talking about aren't the ones in the sea, they're the ones in the far back corner of blackthorn's dungeon in the towns
I agree with this.

Which now beggars the question, how do you get to the Captains and Beacons area? I see a teleport tile just at the entrance but only says 'You may not pass' if you step on it.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You give the guy one fellowship coin then after you used the teleporter you have access to the captains area. If you use 8 coins you get all the way and get a reward.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Must be, because once you turn in 8 and get to the end, you can return without the medallion in your pack or equipped.

Ok you can't pass the medallion off to anyone else, you get the message, You may not pass, when you try to step on the teleporter. So you don't actually need it once you've paid the tolls, which makes it kind of pointless to actually have the item itself, except for deco I guess ?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The good news is you can give 8 coins to your other chars and/or guildies - only one has to go thru the painful FS procedure. This morn FS coins were 350K each on ATL and i was tempted to xfer 100 or so coins. But I' hoping that we can buy other items with the FS coins down the road

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well here's my theory ... and you heard it here first :) ... the little stories that you get from the guys when you give them the coins mention a machine that's being powered up so I went and dropped one of those mysterious fragments on the virtue altars and it said a little message about "you feel a little surge of energy"

so I'm guessing that it's a shard-wide type of thing where if enough people do this, it'll eventually fully power up the "machine" and something big will happen - that's my guess

hopefully, I'll be proven right over time

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well here's my theory ... and you heard it here first :) ... the little stories that you get from the guys when you give them the coins mention a machine that's being powered up so I went and dropped one of those mysterious fragments on the virtue altars and it said a little message about "you feel a little surge of energy"

so I'm guessing that it's a shard-wide type of thing where if enough people do this, it'll eventually fully power up the "machine" and something big will happen - that's my guess

hopefully, I'll be proven right over time
Thanks, I did not want to miss the rest. I can go do the Pirate stuff.

The way they redid Blackthorns is awesome!! I was looking at that.

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thanks, I did not want to miss the rest. I can go do the Pirate stuff.

The way they redid Blacthorns is awesome!! I was looking at that.
did you pay close attention to the deco?
new pumpkin faces and the skeletons are different colors

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You give the guy one fellowship coin then after you used the teleporter you have access to the captains area. If you use 8 coins you get all the way and get a reward.
Out of curiosity, how did you figure this out? When I talked to the worker in Blackthorn's dungeon, he didn't say anything about the Fellowship... Anyway, thanks for the tip!