• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So how do you get a free account for TC3?

• Thread starter imported_Starrfoxx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Starrfoxx

I'm starting a separate thread on this, because I've had no luck finding any information on the subject.

Are these TC3 "free" accounts the same thing as the "Trial Accounts"? From what I've read, they are two separate things. Maybe I misunderstood. I've got two people who are interested in trying out the "free account" feature of TC3, so if someone can point me in the right direction that would be helpful.

Thanks.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

I'm starting a separate thread on this, because I've had no luck finding any information on the subject.

Are these TC3 "free" accounts the same thing as the "Trial Accounts"? From what I've read, they are two separate things. Maybe I misunderstood. I've got two people who are interested in trying out the "free account" feature of TC3, so if someone can point me in the right direction that would be helpful.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been trying to figure out that one too. You can register for a 'trial' account without using a credit card. The delivery of the activation code is super fast.

But in the account window there isn't a 'free account' option.

I

imported_LFancey

Free accounts should be coming this week. This will replace trial accounts.

Lee

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

Free accounts should be coming this week. This will replace trial accounts.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for clearing up that issue.