• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so do we NEED to use Caddelite?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so do we need to use Caddelite stuff?

because when i was on TC testing i used just a normal tamer and had no issues doing the spawn.
is the Caddelite just acting like a slayer like the Titan Slayer did for last year or do we actually need the Caddelite to do damage at all?

inquiring minds want to know!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes you were able to kill the normal spawn. When the champ spawn mobs are out, you need cadellite stuff.

Whats the hold up? I have 4 scrappers, bows, and pet treats all ready to go.

Slacker

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And this is going on...

Kyronix Posts: 183Dev
September 20 edited September 20 Flag
None of the points associated with Halloween Treasures of Khaldun will be active until October 1, at which time the caddellite infused weapon (etc) requirement will become active. So you could go down and fight the champ spawn if you'd like, however you won't get any of the tasty rewards from the encounter.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
so do we need to use Caddelite stuff?

because when i was on TC testing i used just a normal tamer and had no issues doing the spawn.
is the Caddelite just acting like a slayer like the Titan Slayer did for last year or do we actually need the Caddelite to do damage at all?

inquiring minds want to know!

If you tested early in August, the Caddellite requirement was not active yet. You will need tasty treats to do damage when the halloween content goes live 10/01/18.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you tested early in August, the Caddellite requirement was not active yet. You will need tasty treats to do damage when the halloween content goes live 10/01/18.
Unless I can not read well, which is often correct, why is the fel version active now?

Was that in the notes? You cant get cult items from Mobs but it is like a champ spawn right now.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yes you were able to kill the normal spawn. When the champ spawn mobs are out, you need cadellite stuff.

Whats the hold up? I have 4 scrappers, bows, and pet treats all ready to go.

Slacker
slacker!!!!! ya bugger!
i was just wondering, i already have 10 scrappers and all the weapons i will need.
the guild is now actively massing fish to make treats to get us through the month.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yes 2 months