• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So... Do I have this right...?

E

eekamouse

Ok. My friend and I were trying to figure out what the deal was with people saying you could get Faction Arties without actually participating in Factions... was just a little confused.

We just returned from a long hiatus to UO :)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kill faction monsters that are orange to you and get silver. Use silver to buy the artifacts. Get points to gain rank by either killing opposing faction or by stealing sigils. People with multiple accounts were/are abusing the kill opposing faction "members" to gain points, then never set foot in fel again.

E

eekamouse

Kill faction monsters that are orange to you and get silver. Use silver to buy the artifacts. Get points to gain rank by either killing opposing faction or by stealing sigils. People with multiple accounts were/are abusing the kill opposing faction "members" to gain points, then never set foot in fel again.
Ah ok. That sucks.

It seemed like a good idea on the surface. When we came back it was like, "Cool, do factions and get arties... What's the big deal?"

Thanks for clarifying.