• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So Bleak Says No More Bamboo Floor Tiles

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup. I don't use them but there are many complaining.

Deco keeps more subs that any other single part of the game. They better not lose those accounts!

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Contents of a house never loaded unless you stepped onto the steps of a public house or house you had access to. So it only loaded onto your screen if and when you wanted it to.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't seem to have the problem at all. Oh wait ... I use the antiquated CC. That must be it.

BUT ... it would be nice to have one rule for housing ... don't show unless you are within the plot boundaries - meaning you must hit the steps to draw.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
"We are aware of the issue and it will be resolved" could mean anything. Usual cryptic developer speak that just fuels needless speculation.
True. But UO cuts corners and takes the easy route. You think they will actually address the problem or trash bamboo tiles, still have the same problems and call it a day?

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I don't seem to have the problem at all. Oh wait ... I use the antiquated CC. That must be it.

BUT ... it would be nice to have one rule for housing ... don't show unless you are within the plot boundaries - meaning you must hit the steps to draw.
That involves a ton of problems if your trying to run a vendor/auction safe/etc house. I have dye tubs, portals, all kinds of stuff out for the new players or old players that want to use it. They'll never see it now.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is a well overdue fix, should have happened a couple weeks after granite walls were added. Anyone can walk onto someones steps and load the houses they want to see, it shouldn't be forced onto players that don't want it.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
This is a well overdue fix, should have happened a couple weeks after granite walls were added. Anyone can walk onto someones steps and load the houses they want to see, it shouldn't be forced onto players that don't want it.
I feel we shouldn't be forced to see a highly unattractive game cause some folks refuse to give up their XP computer. I don't think vendor houses with auction safes and all that should be trashed. Half the people in the game are here for housing decorating and collecting rares. I don't think their game should be trashed. I posted a video on the official forums of the worse lag area in the game. No issues or minor at worst. Do I have a T1 line straight to EA? No. Do I have a super computer? Not in the least. So it's not the game. It's antiquated systems. Not trying to be rude, it's just facts are facts. I made an actual video in response to the other video. Facts are facts.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I feel we shouldn't be forced to see a highly unattractive game cause some folks refuse to give up their XP computer. I don't think vendor houses with auction safes and all that should be trashed. Half the people in the game are here for housing decorating and collecting rares. I don't think their game should be trashed. I posted a video on the official forums of the worse lag area in the game. No issues or minor at worst. Do I have a T1 line straight to EA? No. Do I have a super computer? Not in the least. So it's not the game. It's antiquated systems. Not trying to be rude, it's just facts are facts. I made an actual video in response to the other video. Facts are facts.
Your facts are nonsene, my gaming PC is about a year old and I lag around houses at yew gate and luna all the time. If people want to see houses they can simply walk on them and it wont look empty. Your facts about decoing and rares is all nonsense, this game would die without its pvpers.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why should it be "acceptable" to let an exploit run years and years... and now its finally fixed? I have no objection.

Let people step up in the house, do their shopping.

If I had my way, shopping from the house sign would be turned off so people couldn't sit and block the default house rune. I sure dont see any chatter on that one. :)

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You could not possibly have said that with a straight face.
At least 60% of the people who go to EM events are pvpers, on multiple accounts. All the good items you see on auction safes, about 85% of them from pvpers who farm them. 90% of all power scrolls come from pvpers. Without us vendors would look dull and those are facts. Only thing you guys provide is dyes and craftable deco crap.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
At least 60% of the people who go to EM events are pvpers, on multiple accounts. All the good items you see on auction safes, about 85% of them from pvpers who farm them. 90% of all power scrolls come from pvpers. Without us vendors would look dull and those are facts. Only thing you guys provide is dyes and craftable deco crap.
Yeah... ok. Sure.

:facepalm:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I dunno about actual numbers, since they are never released, but if you go to the traders hall now an item (Ring) being sold by a non-PVP player is about to get bought for at least 3p by someone who seems PVP. Other "splinter" weapons come and go there for 200-500M some 1 plat. Looks like PvPers are likely the richest players in the game, possibly second to the collectors. Each person has their opinions, lots of times subjective. Trying to decipher absolute truths tho, not too easy..;)

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
do it for fel only lol. if anything, fix the lag in despise with all the dam tiles at east entrance to the island. been a problem for years with many more complaints.

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh there is a simple fix for. Remove ****ing granite **** and let us fully custom up to castle.

Even tho bamboo floor is obviously buggy there are some pros to keep it.
Like seeing safes and so on.

That could be solved By shopping mall houses made by the devs where each account can place or rent a vendor and safes. Call it gold sink

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Oh there is a simple fix for. Remove ****ing granite **** and let us fully custom up to castle.

Even tho bamboo floor is obviously buggy there are some pros to keep it.
Like seeing safes and so on.

That could be solved By shopping mall houses made by the devs where each account can place or rent a vendor and safes. Call it gold sink
At least my point is being made of what a huge mess this is going to be. I don't want to rent a vendor from BS though lol

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Why should it be "acceptable" to let an exploit run years and years... and now its finally fixed? I have no objection.

Let people step up in the house, do their shopping.

If I had my way, shopping from the house sign would be turned off so people couldn't sit and block the default house rune. I sure dont see any chatter on that one. :)
Oh you've decided this was an exploit? How many people got banned then? Cause this has been widely known about and has gone on like forever. Odd they made hundreds of tiles yet only these have that feature. Why would they invent new code for these tiles instead of just cut and pasting old code from tons of other floor tiles? It was clearly intended.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh you've decided this was an exploit? How many people got banned then? Cause this has been widely known about and has gone on like forever. Odd they made hundreds of tiles yet only these have that feature. Why would they invent new code for these tiles instead of just cut and pasting old code from tons of other floor tiles? It was clearly intended.
It was clearly not intended that people would build huge lag houses out of it which affect the gameplay of everyone else. Sometimes stuff gets added in good faith that later gets abused by players. It's the right thing to correct that mistake instead of doubling down on it.

Last edited:

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hardly going to be a "huge mess." So vendor and auction houses have to go back to how they've always worked, with advertising and only loading when you enter the house. Craftable granite was introduced in late 2014. The bamboo has been around for awhile but the awareness and widespread use of it only recently reached a critical mass. I highly doubt it was intended for one floor tile type to display differently than all the rest of the floor tiles.

Your vendor house or auction house will be just fine. Advertise it. Post on forums, leave runes and books around the way it's always been done. If your place is worthy it'll spread by word of mouth alone. I'll come visit and buy stuff from you too. WHEN I want to. If I'm just passing by I don't want all your stuff loading on my screen.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's an exploit and it is offensive to force others to see your crap you deem as a must to be viewed.... Use a normal house like everyone else and if you want to draw attention use one of those yackety loud mouth vendor things that blab crap when people come near...

Use Vendors like normal people and quit trying to make people pay insane amounts for things...

Use named vendors to advertise your items... like people did long before any of this crap from auction safes...

Plead more with the DEVs to get Action Safes added to the vendor search... or beg to have a separate search for Auction Safes... who cares.

Drop books and runes advertising your place just like we used to back in the day... quit being a lazy vendor and do your own legwork...

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must be one of the exploiters.

Clearly, anyone wanting to make a lag-pocket knows how to use this exploit. I only found out a few short weeks ago. It explains a lot! Why the rest of us need to suffer is beyond me.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And people wonder why I hate Atl so much and would rather just stop playing than be forced to go there to buy something...

I have a great computer with an i7 quad core with an NVidia GTX980 graphics card.... use an SSD drive to boot and have a fiber optic 1GB Internet service... I can run circles around most things in many games... I don't lag playing Black Desert Online at it's highest settings still get 60fps... without any issues at all... I know it's not my PC or my internet. Hell I can play BDO and stream a freaking video and read the forums, check my email and listen to music with Windows Media Player and not have any issues at all...

I can run 2 to 5 instances of UO in the EC without much trouble as long as I'm just RPing or whatever .... not trying to do something stupid like multibox at an EM Event... I have enough problems just keeping track of 1 character let alone 2 or more... And hooty for you that can and do that's not for me and IMO that's just 1/2 the problems with UO right there... GREED. Which is the entire reason we are having this stupid argument in the 1st place... greedy SOBs got their undies in a bunch because they can't force us to see all their hideous crap.

However, running the EC going to Luna on Atl I can't take 5 steps in any direction before crashing to desktop. I crash quite often in UO... Now if you ask @Bleak he'll tell you it's because I play with Pinco's UI... But it's been **** ever since they had Pinco redo the UI... and then put his UI onto some ancient old version of the EC full of bugs... ever after that, I've had nothing but issues... using Pinco's or not using Pinco's... which I detailed for him many times...

Now you can say all you want but honestly, I think Atl is a steaming pile... and I could care less if it crashed and burned.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds possibly like UO's servers are due for an upgrade. How long since the last one? I remember a significant equipment upgrade quite a few years ago. Are UO's servers still running mechanical hard drives or have they been upgraded to SSDs?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sounds possibly like UO's servers are due for an upgrade. How long since the last one? I remember a significant equipment upgrade quite a few years ago. Are UO's servers still running mechanical hard drives or have they been upgraded to SSDs?
They are in the amazon cloud

Deraj

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I understand why it is being fixed but it's a bit of a bummer to be honest, because I've been using bamboo tiles to make everything on the front lawn of a guild house that is regularly used for roleplay to appear. It's mainly an aesthetic thing - being able to see the decorations without having to step onto the house, and without the decorations disappearing when you move more than a screen away from the house.

The truth is, however, the way this is all designed is rather backwards to begin with. Because I use bamboo tiles to make the front lawn appear, I must therefore use grass tiles to cover the bamboo tiles, essentially adding more stuff to load. The craftable walls and floor tiles are neat, but naturally they lead to a situation such as this, where there is a greater structure that is somehow invisible to the outside world. Ideally, the "outside" aesthetic of a house should be observable without loading the house. This includes the structure + outside ornamentation. I've always advocated for UO to be an immersive world, and invisible structures that only appear when stepping on a plot is not immersive. From a technical standpoint, though, I don't really know what the solution would be.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I must have been living under a rock, I wasn't aware of this bamboo exploit thingy. I'm not surprised by it though. I DID get a kick out of reading how most of the items for sale were gotten by PvPrs lol....that was funny.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
arg! I have played a bazillion years and both bamboo colors have always shown what was above it. It was no secret. A compromise has to be made here. Sure lag is terrible for some. Not for me. Players did a lot of work on those houses. Yea to sell and to show off items. Come on would you play UO alone? We all show off our stuff. Some more than others is all. Don't just wipe out a players house, compromise, please. There is a newish shop Atlantic Luna, small and he/she used bamboo and safes on 3 levels to sell items. It is very well done.
I cannot imagine logging into this site just to complain about something about everything. Yet some do. Compromise! Please.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have no idea what the problem with bamboo floors is, but since people are bring up auction safe, my biggest complaint is most people don't seem to know what the word auction means, when I see one with the start price same price as the buyout I don't even bother looking at anything else, I move on along.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Whitewolf of *VK*

ill try to explain that. myself and many others have tried the "auction" format. heres why vast majority switched to buyouts only.

you cant set bid increments. bidders are literally only able to up the bid by 1gp. when its a 100m or more item this just doesnt do the seller justice. say an item is reserve 100m, but the bidder bids 120m. bidder is only going to pay 100m plus 1gp. they only go up to the full bid if another person outbids that full 120m.

no one bids. just like stratics or ebay auctions, everyone tries to wait till the last couple seconds of the auction. the probablem is that then 9 out of 10 people forget or get busy irl and never come back to the safe to bid.

theres often only 1 person interested in the item. so in essence in an auction setting the reserve would realistically be the buyout.

the times arent set up well. 1 hour, 1 day, 3 days, or 7 days. it makes it very hard for a seller to actually promote a successful auction. the exact end time isnt even listed, and end times are confusing. goes from 1 hour left, then after that 1 hour has passed the safe says there another 60mins left. its confusing to buyers so its easier to just do a buyout. adding in a 6 hour or 12 hour option would even be an improvement.

theres no way im setting no reserve, or very low reserve when chances are 2 people arent going to bid and it will sell for way under value. if im ok with getting a price that low, im just going to put the item on vendor search where it would sell almost instantly without the wait.

Theres a 5 percent seller fee for any buyout price. so sellers are paying a significant amount just to use the buyout option. we wouldnt use it if it really wasnt the only viable option for these safes in the vast majority of circumstances.

anyway hope that sheds some light. the safes kinda suck but do have their place. unfortunately the buyout option seems to be the only one that really works.

Last edited:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
People were selling stuff just fine prior to auction safes, no reason to have them. Id rather them just raise the cap on vendor prices so its easier to sell higher ticket items. Of course they could spend time to stop the duping which caused this huge influx of gold which is why prices are so high, but that wont happen. I reported this bug shortly after the new forums opened and I'm glad its finally getting addressed.

The devs failed when they originally decided to add granite tiles in the first place. They should've just had a way to add the granite to the house sign, then let you use it through customize menu as part of the house instead of individual tiles that all show up with CNTRL SHFT. Its been a known bug to me since its inception and I have been fighting to get fixed since then. Those that are taking advantage of it are doing it purposely and knowingly, which makes you no different then someone who scripts or dupes. And hey if all the rares people quit over this, good riddance. I could care less about those who are involved in the event corruption that's been going on for ten yrs plus. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
People were selling stuff just fine prior to auction safes, no reason to have them. Id rather them just raise the cap on vendor prices so its easier to sell higher ticket items. Of course they could spend time to stop the duping which caused this huge influx of gold which is why prices are so high, but that wont happen. I reported this bug shortly after the new forums opened and I'm glad its finally getting addressed.

The devs failed when they originally decided to add granite tiles in the first place. They should've just had a way to add the granite to the house sign, then let you use it through customize menu as part of the house instead of individual tiles that all show up with CNTRL SHFT. Its been a known bug to me since its inception and I have been fighting to get fixed since then. Those that are taking advantage of it are doing it purposely and knowingly, which makes you no different then someone who scripts or dupes. And hey if all the rares people quit over this, good riddance. I could care less about those who are involved in the event corruption that's been going on for ten yrs plus. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya.
Don't disagree about the lag issue needing fixing however, comparimg this to scripters and dupers is just foolish and detracts from your argument greatly.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its a perfect comparison, you are knowingly cheating the game for your own self greed. How is that different then any scripter or duper ever?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It took long enough.... but that could be said about anything in UO.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Those that are taking advantage of it are doing it purposely and knowingly, which makes you no different then someone who scripts or dupes. And hey if all the rares people quit over this, good riddance. I could care less about those who are involved in the event corruption that's been going on for ten yrs plus. Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya.
So, who are the ones abusing this? Doesn't sound like it's the dyes and craftable deco people.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its a perfect comparison, you are knowingly cheating the game for your own self greed.
Wow putting a bamboo mat is now cheating. Like someone said, I wonder how many people banned for exploiting were putting bamboo mats in their house.

Whats next? Dying deeds to make things colorful...

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
My only question is--why wasn't this issue noticed and corrected ages ago, before it became so commonplace?

It is very, very easy to walk around and see that items are sticking out of houses. If this was not okay, it should have been nipped in the bud a LONG time ago. There is NO WAY that they didn't know about it unless they don't review GM reports, don't look at bug reports, don't read any forums including their own, don't talk to players, and don't ever log into the game and just look around (not even PLAY, just LOOK).

You can't blame players for doing something that the game mechanics allow them to easily do through normal gameplay/building, which has not been explicitly, prominently stated as against the rules in a manner and place easy and obvious to reference, and which has gone uncorrected for years. At that point, it looks like it's an okay thing to do and working as intended. It's highly probable that some people have done this entirely accidentally and not had reason to think anything of it. I am a million percent against cheating, but using an everyday game mechanic that happens not to work as expected and that has happened not to work as expected for YEARS without official condemnation or comment does not meet my threshold for the definition of cheating.

And before anyone starts flinging baseless accusations, no, I don't do it and have no stake in the issue. I didn't know that was how people were making things visible out of their houses, and if I had I would only -maybe- have used it for a few simple terrain items for RP reasons as @Deraj described above, and in a house that I have no wish to redesign again and that's remote enough it's highly unlikely to just trip over unless you're looking for it specifically or out meandering/lost anyway. It doesn't create meaningful performance issues for me. It's irrelevant to my personal gameplay.

My issue is that it should have been noticed and either fixed or publicly denounced as illegal or likely to be changed a long time ago. This is the same thing that happened with tamers and Shadowguard. The mechanics existed for a couple of years before it was suddenly a problem that needed fixing. Tamers were upset, and rightly so--they were playing as the mechanics were in place, it went unfixed and uncommented on for ages, so why wouldn't they have? It's not like it required a cheat program or some fancy circumvention of game mechanic--it WAS the game mechanic, and there's no way the developers didn't know about it.

Both sides of this argument are valid--yes, it is causing performance issues (and not just for people with older computers--and frankly, a 21 year old game should not require an epic state of the art gaming rig anyway), and yes, it was left this way for years and nothing was done or even stated about it, so why wouldn't people do it? There is no good solution at this point.

There might be a reasonable middle ground for maybe allowing a small section of the front, first floor of a building to show to everyone for x type of items (auction safes, terrain type items, flowers, or whatever), or being able to flag x number of items to show outside your house, but I don't know how hard that would be to program or if it would meaningfully improve the performance issues some players are experiencing.

Either way, it shouldn't have gotten to this point in the first place.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've never understood people saying Luna lags everything... I live in the middle of in-town Luna on Atlantic and I never lag, like, a couple times a year for a few seconds type of never lagging. It's not a computer thing either, I have an old laptop from 2010, a desktop from 2014, and a gaming laptop from 2018 and none of them have a difference in lag while in Luna.

As for the bamboo... I won't miss it, and I certainly won't miss the vendors and decorations in the middle of the street in Luna that were put there by doing this (it looks soooo tacky).

I also agree that this should have been fixed when it was originally discovered if it was a bug and not years later once people have already spent countless hours decorating their houses with this in mind though.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My only question is--why wasn't this issue noticed and corrected ages ago, before it became so commonplace?
Its always been the same. A small number of folks get away with using bugs/glitches & UO doesn't care. UO can be blatantly aware & they do nothing. The time is irrelevant. What matters is how many folks know/use said bug/glitch. Only when it hits a certain threshold (# of players) is action taken. It's a matter of priorities.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
You people are ridiculous lol It's not a bug or exploit. It was clearly designed to do this. Also no one has said taking out tiles (etc) is what they intend to do. It could easily have nothing to do with bamboo tiles. There are some great suggestions over on the other forums. So instead of trying to set UO back 15 years lets try and be progressive and make the game better, not worse. UO looking like a bland ghetto is not going to be an improvement. You can call it an exploit or whatever till the cows come home and we all know it's just a lie. The dev team has never referred to it as such and they are clearly aware of the situation. Many of these things you think a simple fix would address simply isn't the case. There seems to be much more concern over granite than anything else. Custom castle plots (to take care of the "granite problem" which was a dumb band-aid to custom castles in the first place), maybe a switch to load houses or not, that kinda thing is a reasonable solution. Instead of just trying to destroy the game try being smart and offer up some positive suggestions. 90% of the people pay no attention to the forums and if BS does something stupid I'll be making popcorn that day. Ticking off a huge segment of the player base is no way to run an airline. Since I experience minimal occasional lag, and don't feel my computer has been blessed by the gods, I think a lot of people need to buy a real computer and start running some tests for packet loss. If your getting disconnected you have packet loss. Update your video card driver every few years lol. Your folks really want to see houses with big chunks missing and all the odd items that load anyway just floating in the air and all that? That's nuts. That's gonna look real pro.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I've never understood people saying Luna lags everything... I live in the middle of in-town Luna on Atlantic and I never lag, like, a couple times a year for a few seconds type of never lagging. It's not a computer thing either, I have an old laptop from 2010, a desktop from 2014, and a gaming laptop from 2018 and none of them have a difference in lag while in Luna.

As for the bamboo... I won't miss it, and I certainly won't miss the vendors and decorations in the middle of the street in Luna that were put there by doing this (it looks soooo tacky).

I also agree that this should have been fixed when it was originally discovered if it was a bug and not years later once people have already spent countless hours decorating their houses with this in mind though.
Well they already said they have plans for new height restrictions which I'm sure is to address your vendors floating over the sidewalk situation. A vendor will show up no matter where you put it so bamboo tiles and all that wouldn't effect that. You know and I know there's places where people clearly spent 100s of RL cash on auction safes. So after they get the money they pull the rug out from under them? That's really super uncool. Trust me no one is going to run around bouncing off steps looking for auction safes. There's a huge potential here for a ton of problems besides the game looking like a ghetto. I can think of at least 15 things that are gonna be screwed up if BS handles this wrong and I'm sure I haven't thought of half of them.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can you please also find that publish notes that say those tiles are intentionally added to make items visible without loading the whole house? :rolleyes:

We get that you are super upset, still your arguments are pretty weak.

Enjoy that you had good time while the bug was around. It's a freaking video game lol.