• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fencing] so......assassin temp?

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
allways loved assassin in every game but uo is kinda hard to play one in fell with all the cheats and pots....

what skills should i roll with?

ive got stoned
120 fencing
100 hiding
80 stelth
80 poison
think 100 ninja

so for pvp what can i do temp and tacs wise

oh allso have 115 archery

makeing an imbuer so outfit will be ok soon i hope

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
allways loved assassin in every game but uo is kinda hard to play one in fell with all the cheats and pots....
what skills should i roll with?

ive got stoned
120 fencing
100 hiding
80 stelth
80 poison
think 100 ninja

so for pvp what can i do temp and tacs wise
oh allso have 115 archery
makeing an imbuer so outfit will be ok soon i hope
I was using this temple a couple of months ago(Lynk's template i think)

120 Swords
120 Bushido
120 Ninja
90 tactics
100 Hiding
120 Stealth
50+ Chiv

This gives you max damage on both Nerve strike and Death Strike, gives the ability to use poison through Shurikens etc etc.
Aim for
25-50 EP
45 HCI
40% LMC
As much MR as possible
Some+ Skills (the replica helm with 20 swords comes to mind as well as Cloak of silence)
60's resists
You know the deall.

Use a FC1 Bokuto with hit Lightning and Hit lower defense.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The build Zidjin mentions is pretty handy. There are a couple of other things you can do. You can swap out to 60 necro instead of Chiv and use evil omen after the DS to hit those 60 dmg death strikes (75 if you hit 2 DS's and then omen) and then follow up with a 10-18 dmg (depending on resist) pain spike if you're human 20 Spirit Speak.

I changed my template up a bit before I quit playing and I used skill inc on jewelry/robe to turn the 60 necro into 100 alchemy with 50 EP. I changed my offense to lead in with an exp pot, nerve/ds, conflag, switch to hatchet for capped AIs and toggled another exp pot if they managed to live through it.

One thing that I had given a lot of thought to was to use the Hunters Headdress instead of Spirit of the Totem and turn that 100 alch into 120 archery.

My thought was to disarm, nerve/death, and switch to a double hit spell heavy for the moving shot. The problem with this is that the character is so mana intensive that stam was never anywhere near 180, so perhaps a double hit spell repeater with 40 SSI is the better fit for the template?

I deactivated accts before I got a chance to try it out. I just know that nerve/ds always put a hurt on people, that 120 archery to finish things off would have been nice.

S

Stupid Miner

120 weapon
120 Anat
120 Tactics
100% DI
... LJ's probably pretty optional.

A small amount of Magery (or JoaT scroll with occasional fizzles) and cast Curse.

Get an Ornate axe that has 100% non-phys damage. Curse will lower their max resist by 10, which is a 34% damage increase for you. toss in a Crushing Blow for good measure.

I'm not even sure how much damage it'd do. Tell me if you try it.