• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So after roughly 12years....

• Thread starter Darken (Cats)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Darken (Cats)

lol, thank you, now i just need to go scroll hunting and do fencing. i've changed my mind from stealth archer to fencing archer.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations!

I am sure I have a 110 Archery somewhere if you need it, free of course.

D

Darken (Cats)

im not a noob, i just always saw archery as one of the slowest melee skills so i never felt like training it.

and thank you very much podolak.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
D

Darken (Cats)

75/80 was normally where i decided i didn't want to be an archer anymore. lol.

D

Darken (Cats)

lol. taming was something i always wanted to train....but then i realized it was even slower then archery and fishing, didn't wanna try it.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratz Darken! I believe I was the first person to congradulate you thru general chat. :)

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:mf_prop: sorry flutter lol.

Darken, I'm glad to see u r stickin with the fencer archer temp idea as well. I think that will be the easiest for you to learn and adapt with.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. taming was something i always wanted to train....but then i realized it was even slower then archery and fishing, didn't wanna try it.
Heh, I also congratulate you...and I join you. hehe. I finally hit one of my goals tonight as well. Here take a look: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1595006#post1595006 I thought it funny how you mentioned in your post how annoying that taming was to skill. I can speak volumes to that.

Enjoy your new GM status and don't give up yet. ^.^

-Hagrid

D

Darken (Cats)

i saw that actually, congratulations to you. i'm already at 110now thanks to podolak. now just to train fencing, healing and to get a few more scrolls.

i used to love dexxers when the paralyze, concussion and crushing blow very very first came out when it was still random chance with no control so i still go with that temp every time i can incorporate it.