• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So... account question..

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much do old.. and i mean OLD accounts sell for now? $10-20? thinking on getting rid of all my stuff and finally saying buh bye.....

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say atleast double that bud, especially if they have good charactes and decent items.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best way to do it , would be liquidating all the non-super rares and have gold stacked in all of the banks. Keep all the rares , and property (If Keep or Castle) and then sell. It will be easier to price an account like that. I hope my advice and tips help you out. Good luck man! Don't undercharge either!

--- It sucks to see you go bud! Come back in the future : ] Everybody does!

B

Budweiser KDL

How much do old.. and i mean OLD accounts sell for now? $10-20? thinking on getting rid of all my stuff and finally saying buh bye.....
Just hold onto it sav. I'd hate to see someone running around on your chars you made.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just hold onto it sav. I'd hate to see someone running around on your chars you made.
Dont you tell ME what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S i been drinking so... leave me alone...

P.S.S I love you bud... when you gunna come down and say hi to me?

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont leave man theres so much out here to do tired of one thing move on to the next :)

but just dont leave

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent played UO in about a year tedley

last time i actualy played i was at a gor meeting... talking to people

B

Budweiser KDL

Dont you tell ME what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S i been drinking so... leave me alone...

P.S.S I love you bud... when you gunna come down and say hi to me?
I owe you a visit don't I? We might plan a trip to see the family in march, I'll keep you posted bro.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well since people are asking. my oldest account is 156 months with a castle FULL of i dont even know how much stuff.... the oldest smith on napa... all characters are developed 120s...
Second one is 140ish months with mostly developed characters and house in malas FULL of armor and other stuff...
Third is about 110. Fel brit gate house packed with all kinda crap... stealth archers.. ninja wrestle tamer... generaly a annoying account to have...
I dont have the time to even look at everything and even less time to even try to type it all out.....