• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So about this pit quest situation....

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix dunno if this is working as designed... and it will probably make @Silent Singer pull some hair out...

but...

I had completed the entire quest chain on a char.. went back later to do it again.. had to redo the whole chain.. but when I went to fight the Myrmidex in the pits others had already ran them all the way back to the furthest area. I was able to get in one flamestrike on a redlined Shaman.. and got credit for pushing them all the way back and was able to advance in the quest chain to the next parts...
If you happen to get lucky and be in the area when the battle concludes you'll get win credit for the team you were allied with if they are in fact the victors. There's not kill requirement threshold for getting credit. Sure, someone could just park themselves down there and get credit while others battled - but given this is a small piece of a larger quest chain it wasn't worth locking them out.