• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So about this pit quest situation....

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, after three hours roughly, on my second go, I got the Myrmidex to within sight of the Brit exit. Then a wave of tribesmen pushed the bugs all the way back to the second flag.

@Kyronix I love the new store, and I want to do this quest SOOOOO bad, but this really is unreasonable. Can you guys PLEASE look at this?
Not sure what issue you are describing...the pits battle shouldn't take that long, even if someone is fighting for the side you are fighting against at some point one side HAS to win. I was able to do the entire side with a paladin in about an hour or so. Leading your enemies into an approaching line of your allies is a particularly useful tactic.