• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So 10 years and I'm back...maybe?

C

Cadman

Just reactivated my old account after being gone 10+ years.

Not sure where to start or where to go really lol.

I still have some of my old characters but I'm not sure if they are any good anymore rofl.

7x GM (heal/anat/mage/eval/med/resist/wrestle)
And my old townie/fencer.
I think I have a gm alchemist too.

I'm not sure about what to do or where to go rofl.

I'm pretty much broke and have no regs/homes or anything, pretty sure that stuff all decayed in my house 10+ years ago.

Any tips at all would be awesome.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything has changed in one way or another over the years. Luna Bank is mostly where everyone hangs out now. New armor is a must for starters on every character, even Reg GM armor better then what your Characters are in at least for now (On armor try to get each resistance, Phy/Fire/Etc as close to 70 or so is where you want to be). Each warrior will have to be reworked to new standards, check out the Warriors forum, great help & some templates there too. For bopping around temporary you should be able to find a low reg suit cheap if not free from someone. To chat to all on server go into your chara chat options & select General, then to speak in it use "," key then type away (you should see "Chat" appear in the lower left corner". There is so much more now then you can believe, for a lot of it just catch up on UO by reading UO Hall. Good luck & welcome back.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My account just went inactive, i was thinking of adding one more month just for some cleaning. I have a fel keep that i would be willing to give you if you want and i'll see whatever else misc crap i can just leave in it for you to go through. Might take me a bit though...just PM me if interested.

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
somewhere deep under the earth of Britannia an ancient stirs in it's slumber. One eye opens just a crack before closing again. This ancient being goes back to sleep while the world above carries on.