• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Snowmen and the Wiki!

G

Short and sweet, guys:

In the recent past, some of you requested for snowmen to be available all year long for snow lots. Would you guys please discuss and make a wiki page?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

OMG! no! Not the snowmen!

Someone else will have to handle this one. Snowmen have been banned from my lot permanently!

*shivers all over.

I

imported_Qute Pi

Not sure what there is to discuss or what to write on the wiki...

Yes snow properties should have snow people year round...along with christmas trees, and santa statue.

I always wanted to make a Christmas in July property...maybe this July I'll get my wish!

I

imported_debslee

Im with Gracie on this one......I dont like snowmen, they made my life HELL this last festive season...with their melting and making my room go red! And then not being able to clean them up.......If they dont melt, that would be great - but I am not keen at all!

G

Absolutely the snowmen should be made available all year for snow lots. I mean, snow = snowmen, right?

I

imported_Qute Pi

The only reason to not have snowmen are for people who don't like them...and they aren't being forced to buy them...so why not give the option to those who want it?

I

imported_debslee

Fair call...but like I said above, if they didnt melt, that would be great and I would be probably keener - maybe when posting on the Wiki this is something that could be considered - they dont melt, because they definitely attract some sort of bug.

G

Yeah for sure, I had one one my lot in TC3 this year and long after it melted and had been cleaned up I still get a message every time I land that the evil creature is missing! Grrr.

Still if snow lots want them all year long its fine with me since I never have snow lots it wont affect me much.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah for sure, I had one one my lot in TC3 this year and long after it melted and had been cleaned up I still get a message every time I land that the evil creature is missing! Grrr.

Still if snow lots want them all year long its fine with me since I never have snow lots it wont affect me much.

[/ QUOTE ]
Snow lot, outside = no melting.
Grassy, sandy, or rocky lots - or inside on any lot = melting... with all the hell that goes with it.