• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Snowglobes

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to try and complete my sets before they are all gone. Willing to help you complete yours with a even trade of globes.

Need : Bucs Den - Empathy Abby - Jhelom - Chaos - Ethereal Fortress

Have to Trade :

Blighted Grove - Citadel - Covetous - Deceit - Destard - Doom - Heartwood
Hythloth - Khaldun - Luna - Paroxysmus - Prism of Light - Shame - Umbra - Zento

Ancient Citadel - City of Mistas - Pass of Karnaugh - Twin Oaks Tavern

Compassion - Honesty - Honor - Justice - Sacrifice - Spirituality

Cove - Delucia - Lycaeum - Magincia - Ocllo - Papua - Serpents Hold - Skara Brae

D

dyrk

i been doin the same thing for about a year dont have any doubles to trade but willing to buy a few u have
spirituality
cove
and papua

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PM with what your paying. I'm sure we can work something out.

B

BellaofCats

It seems I may have interrupted a possible transaction and for that I apologize. I will repost my intentions at a later date. :)
Bella.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go ahead and get full sets off of Bella if you need them. Easier to get a full set, then trying to piecing one together. :thumbup1: