• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Snowflake the Cu

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a few months back there was a Cu Sidhe that was bonded and running loose for the longest time...Its name was Snowflake. Does anyone know if its still out there?

J

jelinidas

Hmmmm, I think he ran off with PoleDancer the Beetle.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
poledancer the swamp dragon!

omg that thing pissed me off when i ran through luna. It was always roaring and no way to filter out the sound in uo assist lol

J

jelinidas

poledancer the swamp dragon!

omg that thing pissed me off when i ran through luna. It was always roaring and no way to filter out the sound in uo assist lol
LOL I had a macro set up to say *waves to poledancer* as I ran by when it was stuck on the west side of luna. It was there forever it seemed. Some peeps just should not be pet owners.

As Bob Barker used to say, Have your pets sp.....oh never mind.

S

Stucky

Would that even apply to reptiles?
Unfortuntely, no. They don't even 'fix' the big ones as pets. My giant green Iggy Norman passed earlier this year :sad3: He was a boy so it wasn't a big issue but girls lay eggs and it is nasty. I thank whomever is in charge of miracles that the little handful I stole from that frat house so many yers ago was a boy!

RIP snowflake, poledancer, and normy.