• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Snow!

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Why can't the official forums have things like this ?
Oh....thats right...never mind....

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why can't the official forums have things like this ?
Oh....thats right...never mind....
Because the Official Forum is run by the Grinch and her lapdog Max!

I can't help but wonder if her RL job is working for Farm Bureau Insurance since they cancelled my elderly parents home owners insurance 5 days before Christmas.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The official forums don't get anything because that would require someone that actually gives a rats ... and someone to actually work at it...

and someone who actually knows what they are doing... The rumor I heard was they fired or the person quit who did the forums... but maybe that's a rumor... I don't know... at any rate the lack of work ethic around there is blatantly obvious... and the insanity of only allowing the posting what strokes their ego is obnoxious...

This forum tried that route for years and where did that get them? And where did that leave us? With a skeleton of a team that fails at communication on an EPIC level and one that doesn't trust anyone can can't take the slightest negativity as it bursts their fragile egos... They more than obviously do NOT like negative feedback... they don't seem to want any feedback that doesn't stroke their ego's and praise them...

It's sad they can't handle true feedback.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
A positive post turned negative and spiteful in 4 replies. Good job.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I never understood why people hated the snow in game, I did a lot of t-hunts and it never bothered me at all :(

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never understood why people hated the snow in game, I did a lot of t-hunts and it never bothered me at all :(
Blinding migraines...thanks to all the snow. Do you live where it snows or gets blistering cold? Hopefully you'll get some if that's what you want!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm Scottish, yes we get a lot of snow in Scotland, I live in England now and I really miss the snow. :(

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards

Looks pretty but it causes some items to shift out of place when activated. For example our town banner has pieces raised to a certain height but if the snow patch is on it all drops to the base level in the grass.

If it worked without causing nice things to break, I'd have no problem with the snow

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
We can blame it all on global warming...
Maybe things getting moved is why they don't turn it on any more.
It might not look quite so glaring in the EC, I didn't play in the CC for years now.