• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Snow Covered Topiary (2022 Holiday Token)

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Does it bother anyone that so many people on this thread are more interested in the boxes than the contents?
Yea good call. Essentially we got 1 gift this year (snow topiary) in 3 varieties. :confused:

It just further proves that the Dev team has serious lack of imagination for new content. It's great that we got those (for those that want them) but it seems like time and time again we are only getting 1 truly "new" thing with multiple varieties. I think it's ironic that the Dev team does this because Kyronix and team have said in the past that people shouldn't be hoarding things but then create an xmas token that gives 15 varieties of something that take up storage. I wish at the very least they would instantly assign turn-in points for all these items (1,000 each) so that it would at least entice people to trash some of the items (I know I would...it would give me a reason to actually claim them).

Last edited:

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
2022 Holiday Token
View attachment 135932
View attachment 135933

View attachment 136041 View attachment 136042
(reindeer bow is dyeable...
red = cloth dye tub.
blue = cleanup pigment)

Aeluva the Arcanist
Andrew
Anon
Britain
Buccaneer's Den
Clainin
Cove
Delucia
Dexter
Eodon
Gilforn
Grizelda the Hag
Hawkwind
Heartwood
Heigel of Moonglow
Jhelom
King Blackthorn
Koole the Arcanist
Kronos
Kyrnia
Lathiari
Luna
Malabelle
Mariah
Minoc
Moonglow
Mythran
New Haven
New Magincia
Nujel'm
Nystul
Papua
Queen Zhah
Selcius the Astronomer
Serpents Hold
Skara Brae
Trinsic
Umbra
Vesper
Wexton the Apprentice
Wind
Yew

(someone got one that said "test drive"
which I am assuming was their characters name)
Finally got around to checking my inventory of snow covered topiaries and there are 2 names missing on your list. Ocllo and Zento.